Part 11 ~ Returning Friends And Reuniting Family In Awakening Spirit

~ Elsewhere, back nearby the Scarlet Devil Mansion... ~

The few group residents of the reddened mansion had long last reached the Earth grounds after their ventured trip to the moon several moments ago.

By a few group residents, this only included the vampiric mistress Remilia Scarlet, her elegant head maid Sakuya Izayoi, and finally their traitorous servant of the mansion, who as of now was being dragged on the ground from all the ropes still bundled around them... Koakuma, the little devil familiar.

"My, that was quite the trip back to the moon, wasn't it, Sakuya?" Remilia remarked calmly.

"Why yes, my lady, especially such an eventful discussion with the Lunarians." Sakuya agreed.

"Tsk! Those Lunarians didn't tell us anything much useful, other than their needless excuses of them denying the information we sent out to them!" Remilia snapped, before sighing. "Well, nevertheless, I guess that just saves us the trouble of almost fighting them back there, doesn't it, Sakuya?"

 "Well, nevertheless, I guess that just saves us the trouble of almost fighting them back there, doesn't it, Sakuya?"

"I suppose so, dear mistress. If I might add, I truly do hope the shrine maiden and that youkai of boundaries would have managed to fully resolve more things regarding such a predicament."

"Yeah, yeah, well... I guess I also believe they can handle all that. Right now those two are at that Eintei place, within that Bamboo Forest of the Lost, right~?"

"Yes, I believe so, mistress."

"Perfect~! Then, we'll just leave it to them. I trust that the Hakurei Reimu will continue to keep Gensokyo in safe hands... After all, last time I've threatened its vast sky high above, she was there to handle that too, wasn't she?"

Just then, the arriving group stopped once.

Sakuya only admittedly stopped, because her mistress did so first, and even now Remilia had simply stopped to inspect their captured underling... Koakuma herself.

"I myself am well aware of what exact business we have to deal with in the meantime, Sakuya, and what really matters for us right now." Remilia scowled, staring deeply back at Koakuma, who lowered her head the entire time. "What the hell are we supposed to do with this ungrateful little imp we have here?"

 "What the hell are we supposed to do with this ungrateful little imp we have here?"