Part 4 ~ She Awakens Unknown Vampire In The Basement... And Befriends Her?

~ In the previous chapter... ~

Koishi Komeiji intends to go ice fishing, so she visits the Scarlet Devil Mansion to borrow a fishing rod.

The gatekeeper was there to guard the place. However it turns out she was asleep and Koishi manages to enter the mansion.

Therefore the events in this story part will somewhat take place in the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

Including the revealing truths and passionate breakdown of Koakuma, the little devil familiar.

Also formerly known as the library assistant of the anemic magician, Patchouli Knowledge.

After taking a peek of a suspense of events in the mansion's library, Koishi Komeiji still remains wandering around the reddened halls of the mansion she just entered.

Walking around, searching for a fishing rod

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Walking around, searching for a fishing rod. No one else seemed to be of available assist to the restless youkai girl.

"Hey, hey~♡!" Koishi called out, to which her voice had only echoed throughout the halls. "Where did everyone go?"

She skipped and hopped about, but the walls luminous with red would only remain as well in the silent and eerie atmosphere.

There were a few fairy maids here and there.

Koishi tried talking to them, but majority of them simply panicked at her unwanted presence and attacked with barrages of danmaku at her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Koishi tried talking to them, but majority of them simply panicked at her unwanted presence and attacked with barrages of danmaku at her.

Not that Koishi did mind though. The maids weren't too powerful, so she easily defeated them all.

Although she found them to be quite rude, attacking a sudden guest like that.