Part 15 ~ The Yearning Youkai Awaken To Gensokyo's Surroundings

~ The Misty Lake. ~

Floating deep by the Misty Lake waters themselves, a certain figure of a youkai watched from afar as two fairy friends part and left one other fairy friend to herself.

A fishy youkai, found herself having watched Cirno and Daiyousei reunite, with the help of the arrival of Star Sapphire.

Wakasagihime peered over the lake waters with a smile, soon remembering the last time she had to make up for something rare that she did before

Wakasagihime peered over the lake waters with a smile, soon remembering the last time she had to make up for something rare that she did before. (*This refers to the incident in Touhou Double Dealing Character.)

She remembered when her power underwater was increasing all of a sudden that very day, and she was benefited greatly because of this.

That she started to grow a bit less like her usually quiet and timid self.

Even though it was a relief not being ignored by everyone for once, she still felt pretty awful. That Wakasigihime before at that incident of the weakest and the strongest was definitely not the real her at all.

Besides, even if it feels a little lonely when things are back to normal like this... she still somehow much preferred it this way anyway.

She liked to seclude herself underneath the lake waters as much as possible.

The resemblance of this whole reflection of her thoughts to herself? It was those two fairy friends she was watching just earlier. Cirno, the Fairy of Ice... and...

Daiyousei... or Dai-chan, as Cirno calls her... the kind and bashful Greater Fairy.

If someone like Daiyousei just snapped, similarly someone like Wakasigihime herself, surely that would mean things were going absolutely wrong.

But here they are, that scene of the two fairy friends being resolved like all things in the end.

~ The Hall of Dreams' Great Mausoleum.  ~

Yoshika Miyako walked around the very mausoleum, her arms extending forward as always like the Jiang-shi state of a servant she was.