Part 19 ~ Awaken, Earthlings, The Moon Left Morning! Did You Dream Sweetly?

~ ??? ~

Of all places, a Lunarian figure of a princess, Toyohime no Watatsuki, had shortly arrived to an underground hell.

One of her tremendous abilities, linking the sea and the mountains, it supposedly allows someone like her to freely transport anywhere she likes.

With the Moon being the 'sea' and Gensokyo the 'mountain,' she is therefore able to arrive in the said land of Gensokyo itself.

And further into Gensokyo she went, even if it meant deeper into the former or underground hell of its very landscapes.

For someone with a good luck so great, she'd never have to face any unnecessary trouble in her life.

Still... she has to be responsible and wary in mind.

Toyohime no Watatsuki, the more carefree older sister of the two sisterly Watatsuki princesses—well, if Yorihime even were a princess—just couldn't help but go about on a stroll that she simply feels like exploiting.

An authority figure like herself, would mean her moment of strolling and thinking should be just as a blessing as she has formed to me, despite meaning it, for her case, an ordinary walk to a seemingly different world apart from her own.

Suppose that's just the way of how Toyohime goes.

As a matter of fact, Toyohime's fortune seemed to be so blessed as of the moment, that she found herself walking into a certain palace, rather than the agonizing hellfires of, well, underground hell.

The walls were absolutely mesmerizing, reflecting off of one another, and such diligence was sure to be shown off from these exquisite halls.

It is rather quiet and ominous, here in the palace, that's a fact... so perhaps not all things would ever be brought to hopeful light right beneath underground hell—

"...!"

Through a sudden tensing in the aura of the air, Toyohime spun on her heel rather curiously.

Someone else is here.

A figure not too far was planning to keep watch unto the wandering Lunarian figure.

A distant, refined girl with short hair and reddened, yellowish cords of a Third Eye surrounding her comfy, frilled clothes in blue and pink, the skirt styled in rosy patterns.