Hi Talia.

Jasmine's POV

The next morning I woke up to Kiara playing with my hair. She seemed to love my hair and would often run her hands through them and giggle and I thought it was the most adorable thing in the world.

"Good morning lovely......" I said as I took her in my arms and hugged her tight making her squeal in happiness as a smile spread on my face.

"Morning mommy, wake up it's late....." She said rolling her little eyes , a habit she had picked up from me.

"Yes ma'am......let's go get you ready." I said lifting her up and taking her to the bathroom to freshen up and get started for the day.

After me and Kiara got ready we headed out to the living room to see Mom laying out breakfast on the table near the kitchen. The spread consisting of every favorite of mine and Kiara's.

"Mom you shouldn't have made all this..." I said greeting her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh it isn't much anyway and I knew I had to make Kiara's first Sunday here special." She said as she sat Kiara on her chair and plated up all her favorite breakfast foods.

After breakfast we lounged around for a while before Kiara started wanting to go the park that she saw from the apartment window. She loved the outdoors and we usually went on walks together to the small pond near my old place.

After much whining from Kiara and see persuasion from my mother , me and Kiara dressed up a little and went down to the park. I usually wouldn't think over going to the park this much but since yesterday I keep overthinking everything. I do not want to see him again.......

We walked around the park for a while and I seemed to forget all about JJ as I concentrated on Kiara and her happiness as she walked and ran around the park thoroughly enjoying every second, but she soon got tired so we sat down on a small bench to take some rest before heading back home.

As I looked into the distance watching kids play around with their parents, a small glimmer of hurt set into my heart seeing Kiara didn't have that family I always wanted her to have. It's fine now but my heart still races when I think of how I would have to tell her about her dad eventually......

"Mommy it's Tia....." Kiara says suddenly as she waves at someone that was walking towards us. I followed her eyes to see Talia and Simon walking towards us as Talia waved back at Kiara with as much excitement and enthusiasm as the child.

"Omg Hi guys." She said as she stood near us. Simon still didn't want anything to do with this and stood at a distance waiting for Talia. Whatever suits him I guess.

"Hey Tals." I said as I greeted her.

"Omg you guys look so good, my heart." She awed looking at mine and Kiara's matching outfit that I had put together.

"Thanks....here take a seat." I offered her some place to sit down. I couldn't find it in my heart to be anything but polite to her.

She nodded but before sitting down went to Simon and told him something to which he nodded and left leaving Talia with us. She then sat down and took Kiara in a hug making the little one giggle and hug her back. Talia was always fond of kids and was really excited when she found out I was pregnant.

"Beautiful day isn't it." She spoke up looking at me as I nodded in agreement.

"So how have you been Jas. I've tried contacting you but you never seen to answer." She said with a small frown on her face.

"I've been good , and I'm sorry for not answering.....I just needed to get away from everyone and everything to do with him." I said as she nodded and gave my hand a squeeze to try and comfort me.

"I'm so glad you're back though, London missed you." She said with a small chuckle.

"I'm glad to be back too, with Kiara starting school soon and Mom being alone, I decided to come back and start life here again." I said as she nodded.

We talked and talked for almost an hour after that, catching up on each other's life . Talia almost crying by the end cause she was emotional when Kiara called her Aunty Tia.

"So..... I have a party for the next weekend for my single launch and I want to invite you to it....." She asked as I thought over it. He'll be there for sure but I also wanted to meet all the girls again...

"I'll think about it and text you love." I said as I gave her a hug . We then bud goodbye to Talia and went back home quickly as Kiara got hungry.

As I walked back home I had a smile on my face from my talk with Talia. She was like a sister to me before I had left here and I'm glad I got to talk to her again....... And maybe going to her party wouldn't be that bad after all.

Even if it meant seeing him again.....You know what I can't keep living my life in fear of seeing him again. I'm gonna live my life to the fullest, he's not gonna keep me from doing that, who cares about him anyways.

JJ's POV

"So Talia is with her right now then...." I asked pacing around my living room as Simon came back from his walk and told me Talia stayed back to talk to Jasmine.

"Yeah she stayed back hoping to talk to her , but I don't know if she did." He said with a sigh as we heard the front door open and Talia walk in with a bright smile.

"Hi guys....." She said as she sat down on the couch next to Simon.

"So.....what happened." I asked as she clasped her hands together really excited.

"It was amazing, we spoke for so long and Oh My God Kiara called me Aunty Tia and she was so cute and Jas was all happy too and she said she might come to my single launch party next weekend....... " She rambled on as my mind faded out after that.

She's coming to the party...... Maybe I can talk to her again and apologize.

I then excused myself from the couple and went back to my room. I fell on my bed as my mind wandered back to seeing her and Kiara again yesterday.

She was still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and Kiara was like a perfect mix of me and her. Like that's my daughter eventhough I'm sure she doesn't even know it, heck I think Jas would rather move again to some unknown place rather than tell Kiara that I am her father.

The worst part is that I think I've lost out on my own family cause I was naive and too focused on myself. It still hurts to this day. All I had to do was be there for Jasmine and I even couldn't do that.

I just hope I can make it up to them or atleast get the opportunity to show that I've changed...

But perhaps that may never happen......

A/N

Oooooooooooh it looks like they meet again soon. What will happen at the party , you guy will see in the next chapter 😉

Hope you guys have a great Christmas and I hope to see you guys again before the New Year's.

Love you loads.
Elora signing off ✌🏻