Misunderstandings.

Jasmine's POV

"We can just hold it here , it's big enough anyways." I suggested as JJ nodded along.

"That's not the worst idea , a few changes and we could make it work." He said looking around the living room.

JJ had a new song coming out and his label wanted him to do a little party to launch it this weekend. All of the venues that he or the Sidemen normally used for parties were already booked or not willing to host the party on short notice, so me and him were trying to find somewhere that he could hold this party.

"Wait nevermind, the yatch company said we could use their yatch for the night." He said with a relieved sigh falling on the couch.

"That's nice...." I said with a smile sitting down next to him.

"Should I ask Mrs.Jackson to take care of Kiara or have you got it covered." He asked scrolling through his phone.

"I figured me and her would stay back here when you go to the launch." I said as he looked at me weirdly.

"There's no way you're not coming, it's going to be fun and I want you to see all the stress I go through and anyways all our friends are going to be there and I want you there to." He said hopefully as I nodded.

The next few days was hectic around the house, JJ had management around almost all the time as he went in and out of meetings , but he still found time to spend with me and Kiara as we always managed to eat our meals together and JJ always found some time to play with Kiara and watch some cartoons with her.

Soon the day of the party arrived and JJ took Kiara to Mom's apartment around the afternoon and said he would see me at the party.

Something that he had started to do nowadays was kissing me on the forehead when he went out , it was like the old times and it felt weird at first but soon I grew to love it so I didn't ask him to not do it.

In the evening I locked the house and caught a cab to Talia's and Simon's place to get ready for the party. Talia had asked me to come over so that she can do my hair and makeup for me and I was more than excited to let her do her magic on me.

"Look at you Minter, all dressed up for your man's party." I said with a giggle as I saw Simon walk out of his office.

"I'm dressed up for your man...and I would advise you do the same cause we need to leave soon." He said jokingly rolling his eyes before lightly nudging me towards Talia's room.

Me and Talia spend the next hour getting ready and by the time we were finished Simon was already screaming at us saying we would be late.

We drove our way down to the place where the yatch was docked. We parked and one sight at the yatch was all it took to leave me speechless.

It was huge and decorated with JJ's picture on the side and lights coming from the area where the people were gathered.

We quickly made our way inside and met all our friends as the yatch left the dock and set off. JJ was still nowhere to be seen but I assumed he was on the yatch considering it was his party.

I stood talking with the girls for a while before we heard someone speak from above us. I turned to the voice to see JJ stood with his manager and a very attractive female by his side.

JJ had his arm around her protectively as she clung onto his side smiling brightly.

As JJ's manager spoke I learnt the girl was the new singer that had sung on the track with JJ. She blushed heavily as JJ took the mic and laid on the compliments on her.