Why Would You Do That Simon?

JJ's POV

I was sat at my setup deciding to make a video when I saw Simon had uploaded a video with Jasmine..... Wait a Tinder video....What the Fuck.

I felt the rage spread through my body........ That's the mother of my child and my friend is out here setting her up with other men for a YouTube video. Has Simon lost his goddamn mind??

"SIMON!!!!!!!" I said as I stormed out of my room to find him sat with Talia watching TV.

"What's wrong......" He asked as they looked at me confused.

"What's wrong....... You just made a tinder video with Jasmine, have you gone mad....." I said controlling my urge to punch him.

"Relax it's just a video......." He said trying to calm me down looking at me and Talia who looked absolutely terrified.

"Look I know it's just a video but she's the mother of my child....... And eventhough we will probably never get back together, I still don't want her....... Ughhh.... Just why would you do this...." I said trying to calm myself down and trying to find the words to explain to him how I was feeling.

I know me and Jasmine might never get back together, hell there's probably no chance of her even being civil with me again but I still don't want her to move on..... I know that sounds extremely immature and wrong but I just feel like I need a chance to make things up with her , that's all I need , an opportunity to make her forgive me cause I sure as hell know I'll never love someone else like I love her.

"Look we make Tinder videos all the time , you and I both know they mean nothing more to is then a video so don't worry about it and calm down , we have a shoot early tomorrow get some sleep...."  He said switching off the TV and bidding me goodnight and walking off into his room.

"Goodnight JJ...." Talia said giving me a hug before following him to their room.

Man I hate myself for causing all this. I wish I was mature enough back then so all this could have been avoided......

Talia's POV

"Hey..... You alright." I asked walking into the room as I saw Simon sat on the bed thinking about something.

"It's just I'm caught in 2 minds again over JJ and Jasmine... Like I want with all my heart for them to get back together but.... She's too adamant on not considering him and he's messed up big time in the past.... Both of them are my best friends and I don't know how to make this situation better." He said with a sigh as I sat down next to him.

"Don't overthink.... Things will work out in the end ." I said as he chuckled.

"I hope they do, both of them deserve to be happy and hopefully it's with each other." Simon said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"They will trust me, I have a good feeling about it." I said as he smiled down at me.

We spoke for a while more before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Narrator's POV

For the next few weeks things seemed to pick up pace for everyone in the friend group.

JJ got back into his training and making his next album. The Sidemen started to pick up on the videos they had to make for their channels but most importantly..... Jasmine had seemed to find a new friend.

The man she had matched with through the Tinder video seemed to be good company, great company in fact.

Jordan and Jasmine had stayed in touch and constantly text each other to a point where even Jasmine's mom seemed to notice her being distracted with someone, but she decided not to ask her about anything because she didn't want to make her daughter feel guilty about finally socializing after all these years.

After weeks of texting Jordan finally asked Jasmine out to a date and after thinking over it for a while, Jasmine decided to go . The date went amazing, they laughed and talked the night away on a rooftop restaurant and Jordan was the complete gentleman that he came across as online.

After that though Jasmine got an invite from Talia and Simon to one of the annual Sidemen party and without hesitation Jasmine asked Jordan to accompany her to the party and hoped to introduce him to the girls.

THE NIGHT OF THE PARTY.....

JJ'S POV

I was sat at the bar tired out of my wits. I had just finished a day of hard training and I was in no mood for a party but I had to turn up for the boys as we had been planning this for a long time.

"You alright, you look out of it...." Tobi asked before handing me a glass of the juice he was having.

"I'm just tired innit....." I said with a sigh giving him a smile which was mirrored on his face....but that smile soon fell as he saw over me towards the door and when I followed his eyes what I saw made me lose my smile too.

"Jide don't do anything crazy...." Tobi said as he placed his hand on my shoulder as rage shot through my body.

Near the door stood Jasmine but along with her stood this dude that had his arm linked with her as she introduced him to the girls.

Well fuck this.....

I ordered a line of shots cause there was no way I was making through this night sober.

In my mind I knew there was no way this night would go past peacefully but I knew I had to keep my calm.........

A/N

My exams are finally over omg and hopefully updates are more frequent now.

The next chapter has drama so stay tuned. Hope y'all have a lovely weekend.

Elora signing off ✌🏻