Vacation Time.

Jasmine's POV

Have you ever had something constantly bugging your mind so much so that you can't concentrate on reality. This whole JJ and him being a nice guy now thing was on my mind most times.

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying....." Talia asked as I was brought back to reality.

"Hmmm.... Yeah." I tried playing it off as she rolled her eyes.

"You're thinking about JJ again aren't you..." She asked as I nodded with a sigh.

"It's been on my mind all the time , I knew I should have kept my distance from him , being near him .... It was never going to be good for my mental health." I said as Talia gave me a side hug.

"Why don't you just talk to him..." She advised.

"Talk to him about what , how he hurt me and how I felt betrayed by the one dude I had completely trusted ..... " I asked immediately cutting her off.

"Yes, you need to get all this off your chest babe and you may think he knows how hurt you are and I do think he knows but you guys need to talk about it , hear him out ." She said.

"I don't know if that's for the best T , it's just too much feeling bottled in and letting all of that out may cause more hurt than good. " I said as she frowned.

"Look Jas , holding on to all these emotions and seeing him all the time like you said is way tougher on you emotionally then to just sit down and talk to him , you want to scold him , shout at him , tell him how terrible he made you feel , you can do all that but you just have to gather up the courage to sit down and talk things out." She said holding my hand and giving it a squeeze trying to comfort me.

"I'll have a think about it.... Anyways what were you actually saying before I distracted you with all this." I asked with a chuckle as she smiled again.

"We're going on a small trip to Italy and I wanted to ask if you and Kiara would join us. It's just a relaxing week off away from the city and just us in a big villa in Naples having fun." She said excitedly as I thought over it.

I did want to go on a small trip somewhere before Kiara started her School year and this seemed like a perfect opportunity to do so.

"Sure sounds fun , who are all coming." I asked as she cheered.

"Well me and Simon, Freya and Josh , Gee , Tobi and maybe Vik and Ellie and JJ if his schedule frees up." She explained as I nodded.

"So JJ might not come..." I asked and she nodded in confirmation.

"For now he's said he's got some press thing to do but his schedule might free up and don't worry even if he comes I'll make sure he doesn't trouble you." She said as I nodded.

We talked and planned for the trip a little bit more before Kiara woke up from her nap so we all played around for about an hour before Talia had to leave so we bid her a goodbye.

JJ's POV

"Nah fuck that man , I need some time off , I've been working on this press non stop and I need to just go off and relax with my friends." I said authoritatively as my manager nodded.

"Okay take that week off , refresh and come back and then we can work." He said as I nodded in response.

He then quickly gathered his stuff and left bidding me goodbye as I walked over to the living room to go watch the football game that was on.

"What's good Mr.KSI " Simon greeted me with a smirk as he came out of his room.

"Nothing much but hey I got that week off for the vacation." I said as he nodded and took the seat next to me.

"Finally you can relax with us .... But it's probably only going to be us , Talia, Josh and Freya and Jas and Kiara, the others all cancelled or said they busy." He said as I looked at him I'm confusion... Since when were Jas and Kiara coming with us.

"Jas???" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah Talia went over to hers today and apparently she accepted to come along." He said as I smiled.

"That's nice..... But I hope she has fun instead of being pissed off about me being there.... Or else should I not come and let all of you enjoy your time off.' I started to mumble on as Simon stopped me.

"She knows you are coming and she didn't say anything and I'm sure both of you are mature enough to be decent with each other there so it's not a problem." He said as I nodded and relaxed.

"Okay then shouldn't we start planning..." I asked as he nodded.

"Let Talia come back and we'll get to selecting the villa and booking the flight tickets. " Simon said as I nodded.

"We need to get the biggest villa available and oh let's just get a private jet , I want Kiara and Jas to be as comfortable as they can be." I said as Simon looked at me with a smirk.

"It's kinda wholesome how much you care about them , okay let's get a private jet then...." He said as we then continued to watch the game.

I was really really excited for this trip now and hope me and Jasmine can be civil with each other......

A/N

Yay it's vacation time so expect more frequent updates.
Also have decided to start the imagines book back up so send in requests if you have any.

Love you all
Elora signing off ✌🏻