Gym Day.

Jasmine's POV

"Come on babe it'll be fun I promise." Jordan pleaded to me over the phone as I sat on my bed.

"But I'm comfy and me coming to the gym would require me to not be comfy anymore." I said with a chuckle as he laughed.

"I promise it'll be worth it and hey maybe if you come along I'll take you to that ice cream shop near the gym." He said .

"Ice cream you say , count me in. I'll meet you there in about an hour , see you there babes." I said bidding goodbye and ending the call.

I quickly got ready in my gymwear and bid Mom and Kiara goodbye before walking down to the gym which was nearby and luckily the walk could act as a free cardio session.

But funnily enough as I walked down to the gym I met a couple of girls that recognized me and asked me for pictures to which I happily obliged. It's funny how most people know me as JJ's ex. They don't know why and how we broke up and they have no clue that we have a child together.

I'm so happy that I've managed to keep Kiara away from the spotlight , I just want her to grow up as a normal child with no worries. JJ's fans are loyal but were also kind of intrusive into his personal life so them even getting a slight clue of him having a child would spread the news all over the world in a matter of hours.

Those were the things running through my head as I finally reached the gym and found Jordan stood waiting for him . I greeted him with a kiss and hug before following him into the gym but was surprised to see cameras and a few familiar faces in the gym.... Oh for fucks sake.

Half the Sidemen were there in the gym recording a video and as my luck would have it JJ was in the boxing ring doing some stretches as the others looked on.

"Jas????" Simon asked in confusion as all of them turned towards me and Jordan.

"Hi boys , didn't expect to see you here." I said as I went and greeted all of them and so did Jordan.

Me and Jordan then excused ourselves and went to train in a separate area cause we didn't want to distract the boys cause they were making a video after all.

We worked out for about an hour. Jordan worked with some weights and I just did some more cardio. After we were done we walked back to the main area where all the boys were sat as it looked like they were packing up after their shoot.

"Hey guys, hope the shoot went well." Jordan said as we walked towards them.

"Yeah it went great, just waiting for the crew to pack it up and JJ to finish his sparring session." Tobi said with a smile as he nodded towards JJ in the boxing ring.

"Wait JJ boxes? " I asked in surprise cause the JJ I knew would never would have taken up boxing or that's what he used to say.

"Yeah he's like a big professional boxer now and he's got a fight coming up." Josh said as me and Jordan sat down next to the boys as we decided to take some rest.

"Yeah I think I saw his face plastered on the front of Wembley arena." Jordan said as I just looked on in shock at the man in the ring.

"Yeah he sold it out in minutes, he's actually so big time it's funny." Tobi said hyping up his best friend.

Just as he said that JJ's opponent caught JJ with a nasty shot which was heard all around the gym.

"Well he's not very good at it is he." I said with a chuckle as JJ was called to his corner by his coach.

"Heard that Jide....she said you suck." Simon shouted at him as I elbowed his side and told him to shush.

JJ just nodded back at us and let's just say the spar didn't last too long after that.

JJ's POV

After hearing Jasmine say I was not that good , I just walked back in and decided to finish the spar as quickly as I could and in a matter of a few punches , my partner was on the floor knocked down and that was the end of that.

That'll show her....

I quickly thanked both my coach and my sparring partner before removing my gloves and heading towards the boys and Jasmine and Jordan.

"Nice shot JJ, impressive stuff.' Jordan complimented me and I shook my head at him and smiled.

"Just trying to be the best I can." I said him as I dapped him up.

Soon everyone finished packing up and I took a quick shower before getting ready and joining the rest as they were leaving but I decided to do something important before I left.

"Hey Jordan, could I talk to you." I asked him as I pulled him aside for a chat as Jasmine was talking to the rest of the boys .

"Look I just want to say sorry for that night at the party , just wanted to personally apologize cause I know you'll be around the group now a lot more and I don't want things to be awkward." I said sincerely as he nodded.

"No hard feelings man, it wasn't how I wanted to learn that you were actually Kiara's dad but let's put that behind us , we cool , just try to not piss off the boss." He said with a wink as he nodded towards Jasmine who was walking towards us.

"Come on let's go." She said as she came and gave Jordan a side hug.

"Yeah let's go get you that ice cream. See you next time JJ." Jordan said bidding goodbye.

"If you are going to the ice cream store near the gym, get the Chocolate Delight.... She'll..... I mean both of you will love it." I said with a smile as he nodded and they walked out the gym.

Jasmine's POV

We made our way down to the ice cream shop and after a small wait we finally got the flavor JJ suggested

"Wow this is amazing......" I said as the flavor of chocolate melted on my tongue.

"It's alright, not what I would prefer." Jordan said as he took another bite of his ice cream.

"Well I love it.... This is amazing." I said as I hummed softly letting the flavors coat my taste buds.

"Well looks like JJ still knows what you like." Jordan said with a chuckle as I rolled my eyes.

Well he just got lucky in guessing that I would like it.... but maybe he does know what I like.....

A/N

Another quick chapter I wanted to get out.

Hope y'all enjoyed it.

Love you guys
Elora signing off ✌🏻