Father-Daughter Time?

Jasmine's POV

Oh this past week has been nothing short of a nightmare.

I don't know how JJ did it but Mom and Kiara love him like they never stop talking about him and I even caught mom showing Kiara some old photos of me and JJ.

Kiara especially keeps asking if we can go meet JJ and all the others and when Talia came over 2 days ago she invited us to Simon's place to hangout and meet their new puppy that they had just bought.

Kiara wanted to go so I decided to take her and one fine Sunday morning we made our way down to Simon and Talia's place.

They had just moved to a big house a little away from the city exactly opposite to what me and Kiara had done.

We took a cab over there and we're dropped in front of a huge villa that looked like it belonged to a millionaire and well it did belong to one.

We walked up to the front door and knocked on the door and were almost immediately let in and taken into a hug by a very excited Talia.

"Oh my God, thanks for coming guys and oh look at both of you matching, so cute." She awed at our outfits as I handed her the gifts I had brought for their home.

"Nice house love." I said looking around the expensive mansion as she lead us to the living room.

"Awwh thanks Jas, well here's the living room and we'll everyone else." Talia said with a chuckle as we walked into the living room and we're greeted by all the boys and girls in the group.

The girls all ran up to me and Kiara and quickly took Kiara into their arms and lifted and awed over her and she looked delighted to see everyone too.

We then sat around on the big sofa and all of us caught up with each other and laughed along like we usually would but there was a bery big difference that I could feel.

There wasn't that big annoying laugh of JJ there, well he wasn't even there and as much as I was glad he wasn't here it also felt weird for him not to be the only one not here.

"He's running late after a studio session.." Simon whispered in my ear as I looked at him in confusion.

"I can tell you're searching for JJ and wondering why he ain't here, well he's running late." He said with a chuckle as I rolled my eyes.

Was I that easy to read??

"I was just wondering why everything was nice and peaceful and then realized his annoying laugh ain't here." I said as she chuckled.

"You used to love his laugh so shut up." He said with a smirk.

"Loved.... I loved it , not anymore." I said with a shrug before

After a while we all moved to the dining room to eat the scrumptious lunch Talia had made for all of us and after that and cleaning up a little, the girls and I moved up to the first floor to Talia's lounge room while the boys stayed down to watch some football.

Still no sign of JJ..... Interesting.

JJ's POV

I finally got to Simon's place and it almost tbe evening and I knew for a fact I was late for the lunch for which I was invited to .

I finally got to the mansion and knocked on the door and was greeted by Simon and his new puppy, awwh that's a cute dog.

"Wow thanks for joining us this early Mr.Olatunji." He said sarcastically as he let me in.

" I'm sorry, studio stuff and that I didn't know I was this late." I said as I kneeled down and pet the puppy as it rolled around on the ground happy as hell.