You Left All of Us.

Jasmine's POV

"Jas just come over , it's just friends and all the girls are really looking forward to meeting you.." Talia pleaded over the phone as I contemplated going to her party or not.

"Fine only because I want to see Frey , it's been too long. Also you have to help me pick an outfit, it's gonna be my first party in a very long time." I said with a chuckle.

And I wasn't lying either In fact it was my first party that I would be going to ever since Kiara was born.

"YESSSSS....Show me all the sexy dresses now.." She said with a cheer as I laughed before showing her my outfit choices.

After much deliberation we finally decided on a cool little all black outfit. Talia wanted me to wear something more revealing and sexy but I turned it down seeing it was just a party for friends, not a night out to get laid. I was a mother now , not the 20 year old party girl I was.

 I was a mother now , not the 20 year old party girl I was

"Oh My God you're going to look so good." She said excitedly as I chuckled at her enthusiasm. I then bid goodbye and started to get ready for the party.

I took a quick shower before doing my hair and makeup and putting on my dress, I also decided to take a jacket with me in case I get cold when I decide to come back home.

"Darling you look beautiful." My Mom exclaimed as I walked out to the living room.

"Thanks Mom, I'll be back by 11 and please make sure Kiara goes to bed by then." I said giving her a hug before walking up to Kiara and bidding her a goodbye and telling her to listen to her grandmother.

"Make sure you eat dinner and go to bed and listen to grandma and then maybe we can go down to the park again." I said with a small smirk as she cheered and hugged me again.

"Goodbye both of you, love you both." I said as I took my purse and walked out the door.

I decided to take a cab to Talia's place, where the party was set to be held.

As I sat down in the cab, I relaxed in my seat and watched out the window as we zoomed past the busy streets of London. It was the weekend so many people were out looking for a good time.

This past week I've prepared myself to just go in and see all my old friends and have a good time and not worry about facing JJ again. I would simply avoid him and act like he does not exist, it's pretty easy to do as that's how it's been the past 5 years........

JJ's POV

This past week I've prepared myself to see her again. I'm pretty sure I won't talk or even interact with her as I don't want her to feel uncomfortable or get angry at the party. I had decided to just maintain my distance and stay in my own lane.

But let's just say I wasn't doing a very good job of that. For the past 20 minutes or so I was sat near the stairwell watching the door as my friends arrived one by one. She was nowhere to be seen though but just as I was losing hope I saw her finally walk in.....