Family Time!!!!

Jasmine's POV

"JJ... Mickey." Kiara screamed as she saw the famous mouse dancing around in the parade.

It was our third day at Disneyland and JJ and Kiara were having the time of their lives at the park. Father and daughter went on every ride they could get on , took photos with every character they could find and brought so many souvenirs that we legit had to buy a new bag to carry them back home.

We were now watching the parade as Kiara sat on JJ's shoulders pointing out all the characters she recognised. I had brought along a polaroid camera and captured as many pictures as I could as I wanted to cherish these memories forever. It was our first ever trip as the three of us and eventhough we didn't plan it as such , we weren't complaining.

Originally Simon and Talia were to come along but couldn't due to Talia's music schedule. At first I was a little hesitant about coming on this trip with JJ seeing we weren't together and I didn't want people getting the idea that we were. Then the whole being exposed thing that had thankfully died out after JJ's video.

But even though I had my doubts and worries, I enjoyed my couple of days here completely. The 3 of us basically spent every moment together and JJ would only go back to his room after Kiara fell asleep and would be back before she woke up to make sure she didn't think he left her.

This was our last day here and we were set to fly back home tomorrow afternoon, so we decided to spend as much time as we could at the park tonight.

Another thing that made me smile loads was when Simon told me on call that JJ had told his management team and the boys to not trouble him for the duration of this trip and how he had worked overnight to make sure all his deadlines are met without him having to worry about work while we were here.

This was such a contrast to the JJ I left behind. The JJ that always put his career first and his relationship second. He had really matured and figured out what was most important in life and I was happy for him in that regard and a little happy for me and Kiara too seeing how seriously he took the both of our time and happiness.

"Hey babe , let's go get some food." I heard JJ speak from next to me as I looked at him weirdly making him realise that he had just called me babe.

"Hehe you called mommy babe , JJ " Kiara said as she giggled.

"I'm sorry, it just slipped out." He apologized as we started to walk towards the restaurant.

"It's alright...." I said as I shushed Kiara who was still giggling without a care in the world.

We walked to the restaurant and ordered all kinds of delicious food and quickly ate everything as we were quite hungry. Then we continued walking around the park and going on rides. It soon turned dark and we decided to go see the illuminations show.

JJ and Kiara sat next to me and we all enjoyed the show and loved every second of it. We then went to dinner, shared a delicious pizza between us and got us desserts to take back to our hotel room.

By the time we reached the hotel , Kiara was fast asleep in my arms as JJ carried all the bags following behind me.

"Come in , let's have some tea." I invited him into mine and Kiara's room as he nodded and followed me inside.

I went and put Kiara to bed and tucked her in before coming out to see JJ turning the kettle on for the tea. We talked for a while as I made us both a steaming and comforting cup of tea before we went out to the balcony and sat on the table as we looked out towards the beautiful park that looked even better in the night.

"This is the life isn't it ." JJ said with a content sigh as he relaxed into his seat.

"Yeah I've had so much fun and so did Kiara." I said before taking a sip of my tea which tasted amazing by the way.

"I'm so glad we did this trip." He said placing his cup back on the table.

"So am I , we've never really gone on trips so thank you for inviting us." I said as he laughed.

"Jas... This was something we both planned, I know we are not together but I still want Kiara to have the best life and make all the memories that we want her to make." He said as I nodded.

"You've changed a lot you know." I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah I hope so , it's been almost 6 years since Kiara was born and I hope  to have matured from the pretentious asshole I was back then." He said looking up at the night sky.

"You have and honestly good for you " I said as he nodded along with a smile.

"I still can't believe you remembered us wanting to take Kiara to Disneyland, that was so long back." I said finishing my cup of tea and placing it on the table.

"That's not all I remember, I promised you something else too " He said with a smirk.

What else did he promise.... I don't remember.... Oh wait ... He promised that we would dance under the night sky.

"So what do you say Ms.Jackson , will you join me for a dance." He asked hopefully as he held out his hand for me to take.

You know what fuck it....

I placed my hand in his as we both walked to the centre of the balcony. He took out his phone and put on "Can't help falling in love." an old Elvis song that we loved.

We slowly began to dance along to the song as we both looked out towards the illuminated park. It was a beautiful moment if I say so myself. He twirled me around making me laugh before pulling me back in.

Looking up at his eyes, I couldn't help but be taken back to the times we used to do this at the old Sidemen house. We loved dancing around the fireplace and I always loved seeing JJ's golden brown eyes be illuminated by the fire. It made it seem more alive , more comforting.

Now his beautiful eyes were illuminated by the lights of the park , but they still somehow radiated the same comfort that I so adored back then.

Without any intention of it , I felt is both leaning in for a kiss . I felt his breath on my lips as our eyes met. Our lips were about to meet when his phone fell from the table making us split apart.

Fuck that was awkward.

"Goodnight JJ , see you tomorrow." I said quickly before walking into my room and shutting the door.

What was that all about... I could feel myself leaning in for a kiss but I didn't pull away instead I wanted to kiss him. It's that goddamn beautiful brown eyes.

I sighed as I got onto the bed and under the sheets with Kiara as I tried forgetting about what just happened but I knew that I would be thinking about it for a long time to come.

Those Goddamn brown eyes....

A/N

Oooh they were about to kiss....

It'll happen soon though... I think 😏

Anyways love you all
Elora signing off ✌🏻