Jordan......Oh Jordan!

Mature Content in this chapter*

Jasmine's POV

"Promise to be good for grandma and make sure you go to bed on time." I said hugging Kiara as I bid her a goodbye for the night.

Tonight would be the first time that I was spending time with Jordan at his place and I had decided to stay overnight. It was weird but Mom almost forced me to take a night off when I told her about the plans for tonight.

"Love you mommy." Kiara said giving me a kiss on my cheek as my heart melted at her cuteness.

"Love you more angel." I said giving her a kiss on her forehead before getting up and lifting her up and taking her with me to the living room where Mom was sat watching some TV.

"Oh love you look gorgeous." Mom said as I showed her my outfit for tonight. It was a comfy simple dress that was sophisticated enough for a date night but comfortable enough for me to stay in it all night.

"See you guys, love you both." I said bidding them both a goodbye before finally booking a cab and heading to Jordan's place.

Jordan's house was beautiful, it's the kind of home you would never think a single man would have chosen. He had customized it to fit his likes too and to be fair to him he had done an amazing job at it.

I soon reached his gate and after he had buzzed me in , I walked up and knocked on his door after adjusting my dress and making sure I looked my best.

"Hello beautiful." Jordan greeted me with a hug as he opened his door  before letting me in.

"Hello hopefully I wasn't too late." I said with a chuckle as I saw a beautiful dinner set up before me complete with candles, roses and a bottle of wine.

"No you're perfectly on time , I just finished setting the table up..... Hope you like pasta." He said with a bright smile as he led me to the table and sat me down on one of the chairs before pouring me a glass of wine and plating me up a plate of some delicious pasta.

Dinner was spent like always , catching up on our days and subtle flirting and small touches and holding hands over the table. It was starting to feel natural with Jordan, like I didn't have to fake my smile or laugh like I had done on previous dates with others , it seemed natural and we always had an amazing time together.

After dinner was done , we put all the dishes in the dishwasher and moved to the comfy couch in the living room with our drinks.

"Oh my god I'm filled , that was so delicious Jordan, I'm so impressed." I said with a smirk as I took a sip of my wine.