The Secret's Out The Bag.

Jasmine's POV

"Well we can tell them right now and get it over with." I said to Jordan as we headed to the Sidemen party that had been planned by the troops.

"If it's okay with you , I have no problem in letting everyone know that you're mine." He said taking my hand in his and resting it above his heart.

"It's fine honestly, I think it'll be alright, I mean everyone already likes you." I said with a smile as he nodded.

"Well everyone except JJ." He said with a chuckle as I rolled my eyes.

It was very easy for anyone to spot that JJ didn't like Jordan in the least, like he didn't want to even be in the same room as him and Jordan had seemed to notice this too and despite his efforts to get JJ to be cordial with him, he had made no progress so far and I for one couldn't be happier cause I also didn't want Jordan anywhere near or spending time with JJ.

"Just ignore him , he doesn't like new people in his friend group." I said cuddling into his side as he pecked my forehead.

We soon reached the venue and saw the party had already started by the way the music could be heard outside the venue. We quickly made our way in after showing the security guards our passes and as soon as we entered I saw Josh and Simon stood welcoming all the guests.

"Hey guys." I said giving them both a hug as they chuckled at my enthusiasm.

"Welcome guys , glad to see Jas is still late to parties like she's always has been . " Simon said as he handed me and Jordan a drink.

"Well the guys and girls are near the stage so you guys can go join them and we'll see you in a bit." Josh said ushering us towards the stage where the rest of the group was stood.

"See you guys later." Jordan said shaking their hands and leading me to  the group.

"Hey girls..." I said as I jogged over to the girls and gave them all a big hug as they all huddled closer to form a big group hug.

JJ's POV

"Richard how close are we..." I asked my driver as we drove through the busy streets of London.

"Just a little while more sir, we're almost there." He said as he looked at his GPS again to make sure he was on route.

I was late for my own party , I was at the studio and by the time I left it was already a little late and with traffic taking up more time I was almost an hour late but thankfully the boys had made sure everything was going well.

I just had to go there, meet and greet everyone, catch up with old friends, drink and have fun and hopefully leave with some girl to take back to my place.

The worst part of the night was undoubtedly going to be seeing Jasmine with that prick. The worst part is I got nothing to hate him over but I still want to knock him out every time I see him.

We soon reached the venue and I told Richard that he's free for the night as I didn't know when this party would end and I didn't want him sat here waiting for me when he could be back home with his family.

I quickly walked in adjusting my jacket as I saw Simon and Josh stood at the entrance and they looked releived when they saw me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry....." I apologized before hugging them both before they led me to the stage to finally officially get the party started.

I saw the entire troops stood near the stage and I greeted them all with a hug. Like this was my like my family and I was genuinely happy every time I see them but my happiness was shortlived as I saw Jasmine and Jordan stood together at the back.