The Decision.

Narrator's POV

The next 3 months went smoothly for Jasmine. She was having a fantastic time spending time with friends and making new content in the free time she got since Kiara had started her classes.

She had fallen into a nice routine that made her feel so much better, she had even started going to the gym, something she had been planning for a long time.

Jasmine and JJ would meet every weekend without fail so that Kiara got time to spend time with both of them. They usually met at Jasmine's apartment or at JJ's new place which Kiara liked a lot as it was really spacious and she could run around and play more freely.

JJ's and Jasmine's relationship had gotten better. She was no longer always angry around him and she even found herself laughing along with him as he made jokes or played around with Kiara. Things were more amicable, they were friendly with each other and it seemed to relax both of them as they just enjoyed their time with their daughter without having to worry about their own petty arguments.

Things were looking good on one side but on the other things kept deteriorating as the world pushed Jasmine to make a decision sooner rather than later.

The more time Jasmine spent with JJ, the less time she spent with Jordan naturally. Their relationship was under immense stress and it was like both of them knew the path they were heading down..... A path leading straight to a breakup.

Jasmine spoke with Talia and the other girls and they all adviced the same thing. To think of a future together and if Jordan was the best man for her and Kiara to have the best life ahead.

After much thinking and sleepless nights , Jasmine decided on what she had to do and asked for Jordan to meet for dinner one last time......

Jasmine's POV

"It's so blatantly obvious why I called you here isn't it." I asked with a chuckle as Jordan poured both of us our drinks.

"Yeah I could figure what we needed to talk about." He said as we clinked our glasses together.

"Look Jordan I've really enjoyed our time together but you can see that we both want different things so I think it's best we go our seperate ways...." I said getting straight to the point , there's no point in stretching this out.

It was a decision I had made in the last couple of days and it seemed like it was the best decision that I could make for the both of us.

"Yeah I figured that is what this talk was about and I agree, there's still love there don't get me wrong but like you said we both have different things on our minds right now and it's not fair on either of us to be leading the other on." He said as I nodded with a sigh , thank God he understands.

We spoke for a while more as we had our dinner, promising to stay friends with each other and spoke about our future plans.

"What about you and JJ , have you thought about giving things another go." He asked as we waited for our dessert.

"I don't know to be honest.... For now we're having a good time co-parenting. Things are better between us but I'm not on that level of getting back together with him yet and it might never happen so I'm just taking things one at a time." I said as he nodded.

We ate our desserts and I bid him goodbye and caught a cab back to JJ's place where Kiara was currently at. As I got there I saw Simon's cat stood outside meaning he's over with Talia.

"Heyyyyy babe." Talia greeted me as she opened the door and gave me a hug.

"Taliaaaa." I said excitedly hugging her back before heading in the house to see JJ , Simon and Kiara sat on the couch watching The Lion King.