CHAPTER FOUR

"your mother just had a highblood due to some stress but she's completely okay." The doctor made you know as he leaves the room, your mother was still mad at what she just find out, sitting at the edge of the bed and later will also leave the hospital.

"I'm sorry momma, it was really an accident, I didn't know what i am doing that night.." you said as she mentain her glare at you.

"You promised me y/n, you won't get pregnant like this just like what happened to me, you promised me y/n!" She said, tears drool down her emotionless face.

"Momma...i'm sorry, please forgive me" you said and cry, ran grab your head and pull your head to his chest and let you burry it on his body, your mother gave him a glare.

"Her father left me because i got pregnant when i was 20, don't you dare leave my daughter and abandon your child, I don't want my duaghter to feel what i feel back then, if you're willing to rake responsibility, do your job, marry my daughter."

"I will, and if you may agree, i'll take your daughter with me at my penthouse, so i can gave her full care along with our child, i promise i'll do my job, i'll make her happy for the rest of her life" ran said which made you shock and look up to him.

"R-ran.." he have this faint smile he always wore.

"i hope you're the man who's responsible, please take care of my daughter"

"Momma!, What about you!!."

"Don't worry about me darling, my grandchild is more important" you widen your eyes, being enlightened at your heart when your mother said that the baby you're carrying is her grandchild.

"I still have our bakery shop, i can make money"

"I promise i'll send money that i'll gain in my work, i promise i'll always visit you!"

After hours, it was now 10:23 in the middle of the night, your mother was back at your house but guilt is still killing you about letting yourself go with your boss or should i say, your child's father.

The both of you were inside back at the car and was on its way to the penthouse.

Ran notice your emptiness, he hold your hand once again as you look at him.

"Y/n, don't worry at many things, you'll just get stress."

"Mn, ran....can you get me wild strawberries now?" You ask.

He chuckled. "Sure"

"I'm sorry i really want it."

"Its okay, why are you being sorry, from now on think that i'm really your husband now, i'll marry you the next day, be ready."

"Yes....wait what??"

"What?, Isn't it my responsibility to marry you?, Now, only thing you can do was take care of our baby that is forming inside your tummy and i'll take care of the mommy~"

"M-mn."

「 3:12 am 」
-

You kept changing your position at bed, ran was at the side of the bed, sleeping. while you litterally invaded the whole king sized bed.

"Tsk" you can't sleep you kept letting out small groans.

You decided to bother the sleeping ran, hope he won't get angry.

"Ran ran ran ran, can i hug you?" You said..

Ran woked up, he was about to turn around his body to hug you but you stopped him.

"No!, I'm the one who'll hug you, not me!" You said as he nod, eyes were still closed, you hug him from his back, looks like hugging a big pillow.

"Mmmmm~!, Feels good now"