Chapter 32 - Family - Baby

[Not Edited – December 22, 2022]

☁️ Please don't forget to support When Snow Falls by clicking the star button at the bottom of each Chapter. Having you support my story by voting would mean a lot to me! Thank you! ☁️

 Having you support my story by voting would mean a lot to me! Thank you! ☁️

__________________________________________________________

⚠️ Warning. This chapter contains sensitive content that could be triggering. There will be no warning before it happens. ⚠️

__________________________________________________________

Fear clogged my throat as I walked down the hall, Dante holding one hand as I clutched Bunny Junior to my chest with the other.

I've been good. He said he wouldn't hurt me again if I was good.

I've done everything he said, I haven't told anyone what he did to me that day. Never spoke and stayed away from my Wolfie, Warrick, and Devil as much as I could.

He would know if I disobeyed...

...he has eyes everywhere. 

I thought he would punish me for touching Warrick when I was in the office. I don't think he knew about the kiss, but I know he knew about Warrick carrying me to Bunny's office, everyone did.

Warrick made no secret of what happened when he started interrogating everyone about the marks they found on my body.

For days, I waited and waited for him to come to me, to hurt me for letting someone see his marks.

When he finally did...

... I wished he hadn't.

When he was finished with me, I was in so much pain, I'd gladly take a beating from daddy over the agony I had to endure by that man's hands.

That night, I hadn't made it into my closet yet for the night. He had snuck in through my bathroom window while I was in the water closet and when I came out, he had stuck up behind me and kicked the back of my knees... forcing me to collapse to the ground.