Chapter 34 - Protectors - Baby

[Not Edited – December 23, 2022]

☁️ Please don't forget to support When Snow Falls by clicking the star button at the bottom of each Chapter. Having you support my story by voting would mean a lot to me! Thank you! ☁️

 Having you support my story by voting would mean a lot to me! Thank you! ☁️

__________________________________________________________

⚠️ Warning. This chapter contains sensitive content that could be triggering. There will be no warning before it happens. ⚠️

__________________________________________________________

"Come, Angel," Devil instructs as he walked into my room. 

It's been weeks now since I stopped talking, and I've been learning how to tell the difference between Warrick and Devil. They all have different pet names for me and they dress just as differently, on top of the way they carry themselves.

And their eyes... I will always know just by looking into their eyes.

Wolfie hasn't returned since they came back and I can't help but think it was my fault.

How could I not? Especially since I haven't touched them in weeks, let alone talk or be alone with them.

But it was for the best, I wouldn't have him and everyone I love blood on my hands. 

I haven't been touched by that man since the bathroom incident...

... and I intend on keeping it that way. 

It wasn't hard to retreat to that person locked in the attic. It was almost second nature to me at this point.

I kept myself out of reach, hidden behind Dante like he was a shield and spending a lot of time with Max and Sophie inside their suite. Max had taken it upon himself to shadow me when he didn't have to train anyone or help Bunny in the clinic. He reminded me of Papa Bear from the show Little Bear, but more overprotective and angry, making it his mission to make sure I was never alone. 

...I have a suspicion he may have an idea who hurt me, as when that man happened to be around, Max would more or less remove me from the vicinity immediately.