Chapter 44 - Days in Aspen - Devil 😈

[Not Edited – March 2, 2022]

☁️ Please don't forget to support When Snow Falls by clicking the star button at the bottom of each Chapter. Having you support my story by voting would mean a lot to me! Thank you! ☁️

 Having you support my story by voting would mean a lot to me! Thank you! ☁️

__________________________________________________________

⚠️ Warning. This chapter is mostly smut. There will be no warning before it happens. ⚠️

__________________________________________________________

Today was my day to shine.

It was my duty as the better part of the trio to show my woman what a true man is.

Pulling off the red floral apron I hung it back up in the pantry, I couldn't believe it was still here after all of these years. When I had opened the pantry to pull out the ingredients I needed to make my girl's breakfast, I saw the glorious garment sway from side to side from the hook on the back of the door and... I may or may not have let out an excited squeal before snatching it off the hook and slipped the loop over my head then tied the thin straps behind my back in a proper bow.

What? Bows can be manly, actually, bows were originally meant to be adorned by males to show they were prosperous and extravagant.

AKA, rich as fuck and fancy.

When in doubt, pinky out!

As I sang and bounced oh so gloriously to Ed Sheeran's Bad Habits, I plated the French Toast onto the dish next to the fruit and granola parfait I made for my angel.

The volume suddenly turned down and I spun around, spatula in hand and felt an unfamiliar heat rush to my face.

My Angel, clad in only a flannel that fell to her knees, stood next to my tablet propped up on the counter with her finger hovering over the screen. Her fist was rubbing the sleep from one of her eyes but a toothy grin had crept over her face.