𝑣𝑖𝑖.𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦

The first week of clubs had finally finished and your legs have never felt so sore. You wanted to quit track so bad, already. But that would leave you behind from Maki and Masumi. Not to mention the amount of connections that you were able to make in that club was astronomical. Most of the school signed up for track so now you had connections to talk with the most important kids in the country.

You lay in your bed reading the manga you had borrowed from Seishiro. You had spent the last few evenings catching up on manga he had let you read.

Turning the last page of your manga you close the book and put it down. You feel a pout form on your face realizing that was the last of the Bonobono volumes Seishiro had lent you. You check the time to see it was 11:00am a reasonable time to go and see if Seishiro was awake.

You get out of your bed and head down the hall toward his bedroom. You knock a few times on his door attempting to get his attention. You hear a light hum of acknowledgment from the other side of the door before he says you can come in.

You open the door to see Seishiro still cuddled up in his bed playing video games on his phone. "I'm just here to return the manga."

"Oh." He looks up from his phone for a brief second to look at you.

"Have you had breakfast or lunch yet?" You ask.

"Mm I woke up a few minutes ago so it seemed to late to eat breakfast. But I'll eat lunch later." He says sitting up in bed turning his phone off for a moment.

"Ah okay. Um Where do you want me to put these?" You say shrugging your shoulders to bring attention to the pile of books in your hands.

"Ah, will you put them on my desk?"

You walk to the opposite side of the room placing his books onto the desk. "I like the tiny cactus." You say softly touching it to feel the pricks.

"Oh thanks yeah it's name is Choki."

"Choki?! That's so cute." You exclaim.

"Yeah it's my buddy."

You turn around and softly smile at the Seishiro. You can't help but feel enamored by everything Seishiro does.

Seishiro breaks his gaze from your eyes looking over at the wall and rubs the back of his neck. "Sorry but I don't have any more Bonobono manga volumes. It's all I've read up to."

"That's fine don't worry." You say. "Wait this is only volume 24 Bonobono there's way more than that right? So they must've animated more that by now right there's like 100 volumes?" You exaggerate. "Do you wanna watch the anime again like we did when we were kids?!"

Seishiro moves his gaze back over to you watching you excitedly ask him to watch Bonobono again like old times. "Yeah I want to do that."

"When do you wanna watch it?" You ask.

"Just give me a few minutes to eat."

"Okay wait I'll set it up on tv and you go eat something."

"Okay." Seishiro watches you walk out of his room and shut his door. He glances back down at his paused video game desperately trying to hide the small growing smile on his face.

After about ten minutes Seishiro enters the family room. Plopping himself down onto the couch beside you. Both of you are still in your pajamas making the most of your weekend. You reach for the remote to press play.

You wouldn't really classify yourself as the nostalgic type of person, but whenever you and Seishiro did something you did when you were little you couldn't hide how happy you were. You couldn't tell if you enjoyed it because you were spending time with Seishiro or if was just the nostalgia. You cherished the memories you two made when you were kids and you were positive you would cherish the new memories you two were making. After all, it wasn't everyday your childhood best friend comes back into your life.

You two finished three episodes before taking a break just to get a few snacks. You grabbed a pack of chips and brought it them over to the couch before leaving again.

"Where are you going?" Seishiro asks.

"I'm going to grab a blanket." You respond.

You quickly run upstairs into your room to pull out a blanket from your closet. Not wanting Seishiro to wait to long you quickly walk back down the steps ready to continue watching Bonobono.

Hurrying to sit on the couch you plop down sitting right beside Seishiro. Your legs resting right beside each other and your arms touching.

You were sitting like this before. Why did this feel so intimate? It felt like his body was warming you up and you no longer felt like you needed the blanket. However, it was more likely that your embarrassment was just making you feel warmer.

You awkwardly put the blanket on yourself not sure if you should move yourself further from him. He didn't say anything about it so maybe he doesn't think anything about this. If you moved would he think you hated him?

"..Do you think I can have a bit of the blanket?" Seishiro speaks up grabbing your attention from your own thoughts.

"Uh yeah for sure." You answered. You untuck the blanket from your body and hand him half the blanket.

The next hour you try your hardest to pay attention to the show but you can't help the butterflies that fill your stomach. Everything felt awkward and you were overthinking everything.

Your eyes widened when you felt his head drop to your shoulder. You slowly crane your neck to look at his face. You saw how soft and peaceful he looked. His eyes were closed and as he was asleep. You stared as his face longer than you should've and when you realized that you snapped your head up to focus on the tv.

Should you leave this seems too personal?

After a moment of you take a deep breath trying to clear your mind and slow your beating heart. You decide you can stay still as his pillow at least until he wakes up.