𝑥𝑖𝑖.𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔

"Mom look at it." You playfully whined holding up the the old dress from your closet.

Your Mom just playfully laughed at your actions. "I don't think it even fits me. Will you please just give me some money so I can get a new dress for Maki's party."

"Just wear your regular clothes." Your Mom simply suggests leaning against your doorframe.

You dramatically sigh to your Mother and throw your head back. All of your friends were planning to get ready at Maki's house before the party and you wanted to have something new to wear.

"Dad!" You yelled out from your room.

After a moment you Dad comes walking over with Seishiro trailing along. "What?" Your Dad asks confused though his expression full of amusement. You assumed he could hear your theatrics.

Your gaze flickers to Seishiro who's staring at you doe eyed before you begin explaining. "Tomorrow Maki's throwing a party and I don't have anything I can wear. So can I please have money to buy something new." You drawled out pouting trying not to laugh at your own dramatics.

"I mean look this dress doesn't even fit me." You say holding up your only dress to frame.

Your Dad looks over to you Mom smiling over at her. "I don't see why not."

"Are you going to this party?" Your Mom looks to Seishiro.

"I wasn't really planning on it." He says softly looking from your parents to you.

"But you.. might?" You say curious in the way he answered your Mom.

Seishiro only shrugged his shoulders before your Mom spoke again. "Y/n, you may buy a new outfit for your friends party."

"Thank you!" You say smiling at her.

Your Mom and Dad make their leave, leaving only you and Seishiro. "Do you want to go shopping with me?" You ask.

""When are you leaving?" He asks.

"Whenever you'd want."

"I'd go if we left in a hour?" He slowly says thinking it over.

You smile and nod you head at him.

A hour later you and Seishiro were headed out the door. You with more money thanks to your Dad, who you made sure to thank extra before you and Seishiro left.

"Where do you want to go first?" You turn your head to him asking him.

"Mm we can look for your outfit first, and then after can we go to a few manga and video game shops?"

"Yeah, of course. We can even do that first, I really don't mind." You say shrugging your shoulders. As you walked, the summer sun coated you in warmth.

"We'll just go into whichever stores we find first." He says walking beside you, his hand brushing against yours every now and then.

When the the two of you finally get to the train its filled with people. After all it's Friday evening, people are coming home from work and school clubs.

However, as you and Seishiro make your way through the many carts you finally find a single open seat. You nod your head at him to offer him the seat but he waved his hand for you to take it.

"No, you sit there. I really don't care." You harshly whisper jerking your head to the seat.

"Well me either." Seishiro says simply.

You just stare up at him with a deadpan expression. "Seriously?"

"I'm serious."

Seishiro just stared at you with a content expression and you just rolled your eyes with a small laugh. You sighed knowing that he was to stubborn to take the seat and you finally sat down in the last empty seat.

You heard laughter from beside you and you flickered your eyes over to see an older woman looking over at you. "You two are such a cute couple." She spoke with a soft smile before she drifted her attention back to the book on her lap.

You stared at her with doe eyes your mouth parted in shock. You slowly turned your head from the elderly woman back to Seishiro.

You found him with his eyes already on you. You couldn't tell what he was thinking though, which was usual for you. You've known Seishiro since you were a baby and when you two were little it felt like you could read each others minds, but right now you couldn't even read his facial expression, and you so badly wanted to.

You wanted so badly to have a look inside his mind. To see how he saw you, if it was how you saw him.

After another moment you decided you couldn't take his gaze. You looked away from his gaze and focused on the windows on the opposite side of the train.

The two of you eventually got off at your stop and you two entered the city filled with any shop you could want. Both of you walked down the streets looking into the varying shops. Your attention was quickly brought to one of the windows with a mannequin in a beautiful dress.

"Wait Sei, can we go into this store?" You say pointing into the shop closest to you.

Seishiro nodded his head in reply and you eagerly entered the store. Making your way through the store you ignore all the other dresses looking for the one in h the window.

When you finally find the dress you quickly search for your size. Your mouths left agape when you can't find your size and you go through them all again seeing if you happened to miss it.

You began to sulk when you accepted that the dress you first found didn't have your size. You turned your head looking for Seishiro before you turned your body to find him standing beside you with a dress in hand.

"What do you think of this one?" He asks holding it up to you.

You gasp in awe before reaching out to grab it from Seishiro. You look at the tag to see that it's your size which brings a smile to your face. "Wait, wait I want to try it on!" You say excitedly.

You make your way towards the changing rooms with Seishiro fallowing behind. Seishiro sits in one of the waiting room seats before pulling out his phone to presumably play video games.

In the changing rooms you eagerly changed into the dress Seishiro found. You looked it over in the mirror turning in place looking it over. It fit you perfectly and you looked gorgeous in it.

You opened up the changing room door to Seishiro still in the waiting room seat. "So what do you think?" You say showing off the dress.

"..You look gorgeous." Seishiro says quietly but you still hear him and it makes you smile. "It matches with your eyes really nicely."

You feel your heart race as you softly smile at Seishiro. "Thanks." You say shortly too flustered to say more. You reenter the changing room to dress back into your clothes.

You checkout with your dress and you and Seishiro begin making your way through the city again. The two of you first stop in a manga shop going looking at different genres and picking up new volumes of series you liked.

The two of you then found your way to a gaming shop. You had never gone into one before and you weren't even much of a gamer before you met Seishiro. Because of him you two had something to bond over.

You watched as Seishiro walked down the shelves that displayed different games looking for a specific one.

"Oh this is the one." Seishiro says as he picked up a the cd cartridge. You peer up that game he's holding.

"It looks cool." You say scanning over the game.

"It's a multiplayer game, so I thought we could play it together." He says looking over at you.

"Even better." You say smiling up at him.