𝑥𝑖𝑥.𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦

"Seishiro you have mail!" Your mother shouts from down the hall. You dig your head further into his chest wanting to stay in his embrace for a few more minutes. The two of you had decided to take an afternoon nap after spending the day at the arcade. A special event celebrating one month of being together.

Sei quietly gasps from under you. The reaction is enough to finally get you to lift your head, sending him an inquisitive gaze.

"My Mom promised to send me some Onigiri rolls, so it's probably that."

The new information has your stomach rumbling. "Ooh, let's go eat them then."

"That's so much work though. I don't want to get up." He complains, his hold on you tightening.

You inwardly rejoice at the warmth it brings, but right now the onigiri rolls sound more inviting. You try lifting yourself from his chest but the arm he lays over your back and neck tighten impossibly so.

"Sei, I don't think I can breathe."

"Just stay here."

You untangle your legs from his something he can't fix. "No, I wanna eat. I'm hungry."

He sits in silence for a moment brooding on your words. "Can we still cuddle after?"

You lightly laugh at his words. "Yes, we can."

He loosens his grip and you eagerly slip away before he can change his mind. He frowns at your action and you can't help but smile at his pout.

"So mean," he mumbles.

"Come on," you urge offering your hands to him. He lazily grabs them allowing you to help pull him up.

You exit your open door, a new rule put in place since your and Sei's relationship. Your Mother claimed she didn't want any surprise Grandchildren, yet. Effectively turning both you and Sei red at dinner when she initiated the rule.

Though truly your parents couldn't be happier. Claiming they knew you were soulmates and that they'd wanted us to be together since we were toddlers.

The two of us walk along until we reach the kitchen and your eyes scan for any packages. "Mom, where'd you put the package?" You ask curiously.

She looks up from her crochet work. "Oh, no it was just an envelope. It's still on the kitchen counter though."

You look to Sei confused, but sure enough, you two find an envelope with his name on it. "Japan Football Union?" He reads off.

"Sei!" You exclaim. "Open it!"

"Ah, okay jeez." He says his enthusiasm for this clearly not like yours.

You watch him rip open the envelope as you eagerly grasp onto his arm.

"Player improvement project..? Nah no way they think I suck." He says his eyebrows raised. He walks over to the trash can and promptly throws it away.

"Seishiro! You didn't even fully read it!"

"Don't need to!"  He says simply. He walks back to you ready to tug you back to bed but that doesn't happen.

Walking away from his grasp another pout forms on his lips. You pull the letter from the thankfully mostly empty trash can.

"This sounds like a good opportunity, Sei, they hand-selected you." You say reading over the letter he barely skimmed over.

"They also called me trash. And it's like some camp and I don't want to do that."

"Come on, think about it. Maybe even Reo's going."

"Wouldn't matter even if he was. Alright, so no onigiri can we go back to bed?"

You look back at him bewildered at the way he was acting. You huff out a laugh rolling your eyes. "Yes." This was his choice, after all, you weren't the one attending.

He eagerly walks over to you lacing his fingers through your own to drag you back to your room. He flops onto your bed bringing you along with him.

A grin overtakes your face once more something you find yourself doing around him a lot. Smiling, or maybe just being happy.

"Promise me you'll think about the football camp a little more." You plead one last time.

You can tell he bites his cheek and you assume it's to hold in an eye roll. "I promise, I will."

"Thank you." You say leaning into his lips. A motion he reciprocates, your mouths meet in the middle your noses slotting right into place.

It's a warm kiss that has you wanting for more but, you reel away before it can. Your face lingers by his for a moment before you melt into his embrace laying your head in the juncture of his neck.

So that's the end.

I just want to thank everyone who's read up until this point. Especially those who have kept up with my inconsistent updating schedule. I started this book when Blue Lock first aired and said I would update weekly...