𝑥𝑖. 𝑐𝑎𝑓𝑒

You studied your sketchbook trying to discern what was wrong with your sketch. No matter what you erased or redrew it never looked right. You let out a frustrated sigh leaning back in your chair.

Your attention was brought to your phone when it vibrated with a notification. You simply ignored it going back to your drawing attempting to change something else. However, when the notifications didn't stop coming in you rolled your eyes finally picking up your phone.

You squint your eyes a little confused trying to make sense of what's happening. You realize you've been added to a groupchat, one that Seishiro's in, as well as someone else.

Rome Project

Seishiro
I just don't understand why he
thought assigning us this project was
necessary

52-6899-0256
That's what I'm saying
He's just so annoying

Nagi
Lmaooo
It sucks ass fr

Y/n
Reo??

52-6899-0256
Hi L/n yes it's me
Thank you for finally answering
your phone

Y/n
Okay not too much now

Nagi
Hi Y/n

Y/n
Hi hi

Reo
L/n would you be free to meet
up with Nagi and I so we can
finish up our project

Y/n
Yeah I'm totally free all
this weekend whenever you
guys are

Nagi
What about today we meet up
for lunch like at 1:00

Reo
Yeah that works for me there's
this new cafe that's opened up
I'll send you guys the location

You check the time on your phone and see that it's 11:30. You check the location Reo sent before you got up from your desk and walked over to Nagi's room before knocking on the door.

"Come in." He called from inside his room.

You gave Seishiro a small smile as a greeting. His own eyes looking up at you waiting for what you had to say.

"The cafe's only short train ride away, so what time do you want to leave to head there?"

"Mm I guess we can leave at 12:30." Seishiro says shrugging his shoulders.

You nod your head at head at him in agreement. You stay a moment taking in how serene Seishiro was just lounging in his room. His room smelled of subtle pine with a mix of vanilla it made you feel warm and urged you to stay longer but you didn't. "Okay." You agreed before you shut his door.

Not too much longer you and Seishiro were making your way to the train station. Seishiro finally speaks up when the two of you get on the train. "So how well do you know Reo?" Seishiro asks looking up from his phone to you.

"Huh?" You say confused.

"Well I didn't tell him I knew you, and it was his idea for you to join our group. So why'd he choose you, I thought you said you didn't really know him?"

"I don't know the answer to that." You nervously laugh under his gaze. "I told you before I've only spoken to him a few times because of track. I think he just hates everyone else in our class more than me." You explain your shoulder softly hitting one another as the train sways.