𝑥𝑣𝑖𝑖.𝑑𝑠

"Come on it's fine, let's just go ask," Sei says his child-like features very prominent. He eagerly tugs on your hand to pull you with him through his house to his Mom.

"Mama." He starts drawing out his word.

"Yes, sweetie." His mother answers turning from whatever food she was cooking. Her height is double yours and Seis's.

"Can Y/n and I go to the game store, please?"

"We'll make sure to stick together." You add on.

Her warm brown eyes creased with a smile mirroring Sei's. "As long as you two promise to stick together, I don't see why not."

"Yay! Thank you!" You exclaimed. Sei eagerly pulled you by your hand dragging you out of his house.

"Bye Mom!" He said with a shout.

The two of you raced past your own house to the game store. "I can't believe we're finally going to get the new DS!" You happily say.

Sei smiles back at you and the two of you continue to skip along down the sidewalk. The two of you were on summer break which was made clear by the beaming sun. There was not a cloud in the sky and it made you feel happy.

Just being with Sei made you feel happy though. You always found your stomach doing flips when you were around him like you were on a rollercoaster. You didn't know if there was a better feeling in the world.

"What color should we get?" Sei asks his eyes wide swinging your hands back and forth.

"I don't know. It's your DS you choose."

Seishiro hums in thought. "The blue ones look cool."

"Then get a blue one." You say with a shrug of your shoulders.

Sei had been saving up his money to get a DS and after his eighth birthday, he finally had enough.

The two of you continue walking until you make it to the store. You pull open the door and a ring echoes aloud.

"Welcome!" One of the employees greets. You smile up at the adult before you and Sei wander down the different isles.

"Ooh." Seishiro looked in awe when the two of you found the DS. "Aw, it's locked. We can't get it."

"Wait.. yes we can, we just need one of the employees I think."

"Ah." Sei mumbles.

The two of you march over to the counter to grab an employee. When you're finally handed the DS the two of you marvel at it.

Seiahiro walks over to the register and hands the cashier the device. He pulls out numerous bills and the cashier helps him count out the amount for the DS.

"Thank you!" You happily shout walking out of the store.

"Have a nice day."

"Let's go to the park since that's closer," Seishiro says. You gasp at his idea and the two of you run as fast as your tiny legs can take you to your local playground.

Seishiro and you sit underneath the slide basking in the shade. He eagerly takes the DS out of its box and your excitement bubbles over. "Look how cool it is!"

Seishiro nods his head eagerly at you and he turns the device on. You clutch onto his arm leaning closer to him to get a better view.

He goes through all the instructions and loads up one of the free games. "Here you play."

"Really?" You ask unsure.

"Mhm."

You eagerly take hold of the DS and read through the game instructions. Seishiro leans closer to you his even breathing softly hitting your neck.

You move your character forward jumping over the obstacles. Your heartbeat picks up as Seishiro's presence becomes overwhelming. You finally reach the end of the level and the two of you shout out in joy.

"Y/n you did it!" Sei says his hand held high for a high five.

You slap his hand with enthusiasm. Your stomach swirls with butterflies from his praise.

It seems with each childhood memory you recall you realize that you've liked Seishiro for most of your life. You thought that this feeling was something new but that wasn't the case.

Even now as you aimlessly stare off at Seisiro you feel an overwhelming warm sensation because of him.

You couldn't imagine what school would be like without him, what you would be like. How is he so peaceful and grounded through this stupid school? Every day he sits there serenely in his presence never doubting his self-worth.

Seishiro turns his head his eyes catching your own. He offers you a small smile before he returns his attention to the teacher's slideshow.

You wonder if Seishiro knew that he had you wrapped around his finger. If he knew that you were in love with him for most of your life.