Chapter ⁀➷ 01

❕✉️❕

❕✉️❕

◛⑅·˚ ☁️ English is not my first language so I apologize for the grammar mistakes beforehand.

◛⑅·˚ ☁️This is going to be a slow burn story, regardless I hope your still read it.
______________________________________________

Alice ran into the room and checked his pulse, it was faint but it was there, she used her healing magic on the Crown Prince, her slender fingers quivering and her face paling by each passing second. She herself was weak from the poison of that dragon, but she has to save him, she just realized her feelings for him. Alice couldn't lose him, not yet.

Perion who was following her also barged into the room, his brown eyes looking at her in a frantic manner, what was she doing?! She was supposed to be resting and taking her medicines not attending the Prince.

❝Alice, stop what you are doing right now.❞ Cried the Knight, he knew that if she continued using her magic she will fall into bed again and all their efforts to gain her back would have been in vain; He cared about the Prince, hell, he was his best friend! but he loved Alice, his heart belonged to her since a long time ago and if she continued like this, not only will they lose her but also the Prince.

❝No, I have to save him, my magic will help him recover, please Perion, let me do this!❞ Those were the words that finally made him understand, she loved him, didn't she? She loved his best friend- Astro of Oblivion, the so beloved Crown Prince of the Oblivion kingdom. The indirect rejection hurts just like million pieces of shatter glass piercing his head but there was nothing for him to do organ than clenching his fist and biting his bottom lip to suppress the tears that were threatening to fall any second. All this time he believed that he had a chance, he believed that maybe she would choose him but he was wrong. Shaking his head he tried to also shake those thoughts away, now wasn't time to cry over unreciprocated love, they needed to cure the Prince.

He stayed quiet as he left the room, he needed to get help and he knew exactly who will gladly do that, running through the long halls it didn't take long for him to find her since she was also heading to the Royal doctor, the beautiful female was walking side by side by the wizard of the Magic Tower - Lazar Wolvendom. He let go a sigh of relief, not only did you find one helper but two!, he ran into them worry visible in his brown eyes.

❝Moniq, your help is required at the Royal doctor quarters right now, it must be quick!❞ The said female only nodded her head and followed his lead, as if they communicated by minds the Tower wizard also followed the two. Arriving at the room the sight was horrendous! Alice was seated at the side of the bed where Astro rested, she looked as pale as the moon and the Crown Prince wasn't any better, he was sweating and had a scowl on his face, his eyes were still closed, yet he looked like he was in pain. Moving to her side Lazar swiftly casted a spell on her with the purpose of making her fall into a deep slumber. Moniq whim was already using her water magic on Astro had her hands placed on his now burning forehead, he was having a high fever, it was no surprise he looked so hurt.