Chapter ⁀➷ 04

After finishing with breakfast you and Lucius left the room by yourselves, biding goodbye to each other Lucius crushed your body with a bear hug before walking next to your father

         After finishing with breakfast you and Lucius left the room by yourselves, biding goodbye to each other Lucius crushed your body with a bear hug before walking next to your father. Much to your dismay you were now left alone again, you started walking before spotting a maid and asking for directions of the library. ❝Just follow this corridor and turn left once you see a blue door, Princess.❞ She said before running out exclaiming that today was her turn to wash the dishes. "Poor thing.❞ You mumbled before following her past instructions, ❝oh, but that is easy, Y/N.❞ one would say. It would be easy if just one door was blue! Every door was painted with different shades of blue, indigo here, sky blue there, ocean blue there too! It didn't take long for you to give up and decide to turn left if you see another blue door in 5 minutes. Doing just so you turned left and started walking faster, if this wasn't the right direction you would find out faster too.

         This process was repeated by your now fatigued body for about seven times, turn left into a hall, come back if it wasn't the correct one and repeat. Now resting your back on the thick wall, you took deep breathes. ❝That dumb library, where is the staff when I need them?❞ You asked out loud, it's not like anyone can hear you, the halls were as lonely as a dessert.

❝Maybe if you were smart you would have looked for a maid near their workplace.❞ A voice remarked, you take that back, there was maybe someone in the halls, turning your head slowly you found the owner of the arrogant voice. You caught a glance of a long black hair and playful red eyes. It was none other than Lazar Wolvedom, wearing a black blouse and straight black pants, his outfit was covered with a semi translucent red tunic, he stared at your tired figure as if enjoying how tired you were "Prick" You thought before clearing your throat and gaining your proud composure.

❝I would have done that if I knew where their workplace is, genius.❞ You stated with a monotone voice not liking how he basically called you dumb.

❝Then you should have stayed in your room.❞ He once again opened his mouth just to spat nonsenses.

❝Who even are you?❞ You asked with a mischievous smirk, if he was acting all high someone needed to bring him down and what better way than not knowing him!

❝I am Lazar of the Wolvedom, a powerful wizard of the magic tower and who are you?❞ He asked, "oh, I see how it is." You thought before sticking your nose up with a proud smile.

❝I am Princess Y/N of the Herniz kingdom.❞ You exclaimed proudly with your hands now on your hips. ❝And I don't remember you greeting me correctly, shall you do it now? Bow.❞ You once again spoke with pride. Oh, it feels good to abuse your social status on this boy. you are the best Y/N.

          While you were praising yourself, Lazar was looking at you with confusion 'is this girl mental?' He asked himself before glaring at you. Feeling the weight of his gaze on your body you turned to look at him dead in the eyes. "Is this prick trying to intimidate me?!" Hah!, the nerve. Returning the glare you held a mental war, if he blinked first he would bow, if you blinked first he would be forgiven.