Chapter ⁀➷ 09

Lidia was currently knocking at the door of your chamber, she has been doing it for the past 5 minutes

          Lidia was currently knocking at the door of your chamber, she has been doing it for the past 5 minutes. She was already getting worried, is her lady feeling ill? The Princess was usually up early and would grand her permission to enter her room, she left a heavy sigh scape her lips before deciding to open the door, she knew that she should wait for her lady to give her permission but her guts were telling her that said permission would take longer thank wanted. Her hands reached the door knock swiftly while pushing it slightly so she could open the huge wooden door. She made her way inside the room before looking for her lady, she luckily didn't have to search much since her brown eyes landed in a familiar h/c haired girl, she was sleeping so peacefully, she almost didn't want to wake her up but duty calls so she had to go against her own wishes to fulfill her job. She made her way to the window before pulling the blinds aside, she welcomed the sun into the chamber while she walked towards the bed.

❝Lady Y/N, please wake up.❞ She voiced in a clear tone, she waited for any reaction and when she didn't get any she cleared her throat before repeating the same words in hopes of being heard by the sleepy figure resting on the soft bed. Again her lady didn't seem to budge, she sighed for the second time before reaching a hand to the lady's face, caressing her cheek gently she once again spoke ❝My lady, it's time to wake up. If you don't then I am afraid that you will be late for your duties.❞ She added, luckily this time you seemed to be coming back from her slumber. You opened your eyes slightly only to close them not soon after, the sudden light was quite hard to get use to.

❝Good morning, Lidia. Did I overslept again? Can you tell me what time is it?❞ You questioned with a raspy voice, you were still laying on you bed, hands covering your face. You wanted to groan from tiredness, you didn't rest at all and you had things to do today. Lidia looked at you with a understanding smile before walking towards the window and close one of the blinds.

❝Yes, good morning, my lady. It's currently 8:15 in the morning.❞ She answered while walking to the side of your bed, hearing her voice made you stand up from the confortable bed, you really didn't want to, the blankets were calling for your company but you ignored their calls with a sour mood. You slowly made your way to the bathroom, closing the door behind you only to clean yourself not soon after, you finished as fast as you could before leaving the bathtub and making your way outside the bathroom. Lidia was already waiting for you, she picked up a beautiful white dress with a pair of shoes that combined with it. You quickly dressed up before sitting on the side of the bed awaiting for Lidia's magic hands to comb your hair, this was a daily routine.

❝Ah! Lidia, I really like this hairstyle. You did a great job, thanks!❞ You admitted once Lidia signaled you that she was finished with your hair, she looked at you and smiled at you shyly. She wasn't use to being complimented by doing her work yet you always thanked her or praised her work.

❝It was nothing, my lady. You should hurry up to breakfast.❞ She announced signaling you to start making your way to the dining room, you did so without question. As soon as you spotted the black haired male that was as usual, waiting for you, you gave him a smile before walking to the dining room, everyone welcomed you before eating with so much joy. Soon after everyone was done, you bid goodbye to your family, as usual Lucius and your father needed to go to a meeting and your mother was already walking besides the Queen of the Oblivion kingdom. You were left alone standing in front of the dining area, "what should I do?" You wondered while placing a hand under your chin, library perhaps? Or you could ask Lidia to show you the remaining gardens? A hand on your shoulder made you flinch in place before making you look at the figure.