Chapter ⁀➷ 11

❝Swing your sword like this, Y/N

❝Swing your sword like this, Y/N.❞ Perion explained as he showed you how you should swing the sword correctly, you watched his movements and tried to mimic them, you did so perfectly. You found out that this body has a great muscle memory, you only have to try things involving swordsmanship one or twice for you to master it. Moniq was a genius at this field and any other to be completely honest, no wonder it was easy for you to master things. Today you were feeling better than yesterday so you decided to pay a visit to your new friend, Perion. Once you woke up this morning you found no trace of Lazar, it made you wonder if everything after that doctor injected you was a dream. ❝Woah! Sir Clyde was right, you are truly a genius.❞ Perion exclaimed as he just witnessed how you pulled the move perfectly.

❝What can I say? I am just so awesome.❞ You said as you stoke your nose up proudly while your hands rested on your hips, Perion however gave you a small smile for your remark. He didn't mind when you showed up in the training grounds but he did insist that you should rest, you only reassured him by saying that you were feeling fresh as lettuce so he had no other option but to trust your words, still looking out for you though. ❝But you know? Haha, I should probably sit down over there and just watch you do your thing. We can have lunch together, how about it?❞ You laughed nervously as you felt yourself feeling dizzy, "yeah, I should have rested properly" you mentally confirmed as you made your way over the benches.

❝Are you feeling okay?❞ The red haired male enquired as he watched you walking away slowly, you nodded at his words not bothering to turn around and look at his face ❝Alright, I will be done with training in a little bit. Wait for me, okay?❞ He said with a calm tone, he didn't show much emotions as always but he wasn't as cold towards you. Once you finally managed to take a seat, you glanced at Perion direction, you inspected his posture and memorize it or tried to at least. You stayed like that for about 15 minutes, he didn't use magic like Astro did. You looked around expecting to see something that could catch your attention and you did. The Crown Prince of Oblivion and Alice taking a stroll under the warm sun, you smiled at the sight. Your smile resembled one of the Grinch, yes! You get to see the story taking place in a 3D manner and that! Your eyes were soon connected with a familiar pair of blood red eyes, you adverted your e/c orbs as fast, you didn't want to ruin the lovely moment, no!! Your pleads were not answered by the creatures of the above since Astro was standing right in front of you.

❝N/N what are you doing here instead of resting?!❞ His tone was steady and serious yet concern could be heard from it, you sighed as you looked at him slowly.

❝Hey Astro! Fancy seeing you here, how is it going?❞ You answered ignoring his past question in hopes of changing the subject. This made the Crown Prince frown at your reply. You gulped once you felt his glare on you. ❝Okay, okay. I am feeling much better today so I payed a visit to Perion.❞ You explained now raising your arms in a 'I surrender' manner. Your answer once again didn't seem to please the Prince.