Chapter ⁀➷ 02

Lucious extended his hand in front of you letting you know that he wanted to help you out of the carriage,  gently taking his hand and stepping carefully onto the mini stairs of the vehicle

          Lucious extended his hand in front of you letting you know that he wanted to help you out of the carriage, gently taking his hand and stepping carefully onto the mini stairs of the vehicle. You took a deep breathe and finally looked into the scenario. It was a beautiful sight to the bare eye, the walls of the castle were painted in white, the symbol of the Oblivion Empire casted in front of the principal gate which was visible for everyone. It consisted on a blue moon with gilded borders and silver in the inside, on the sides were what you thought as an air like figure, it was nonetheless really impressive.

❝This is beautiful, more than I expected it to be.❞ You admitted in awe. It was true, the game only described the Kingdom never showing an actual image but the sight in front of you only surpassed the poor looking kingdom you used to believe it was.

❝Yes, it is but I still think our Castle is much better.❞ Lucius joked, you could see a smirk on his face yet one could tell that he was also really impressed by the new environment.

❝Of course, it can't compare.❞ You added trying to sound as sure as possible. Considering the fact that you haven't even seen the Herniz castle yet so you weren't sure about your answer. It was mentioned in the game that Herniz Kingdom was known for its water users since every kingdom had an element. The Oblivion kingdom was the Air beholder.

          Both Lucius and you were soon escorted into the castle. Expecting to meet your parents at the entrance of the building, small chat was made when finally reunited, of course you were mostly quiet, you wouldn't want to say anything suspicious in front of your new parents. Those were your thoughts until your father Kyren L/N spoke.

❝Y/N, how are you feeling? your brother told me about the little incident in the carriage, are you okay? Does your head hurts?❞ He looked at you with worried e/c eyes, his hands were now on your shoulders and his eyes were scanning your figure to spot any injury.

"Hold your horses man, one question at time.' You thought exasperated, 'what 'incident' were they even talking about?" As if sensing your agitated mind queen Layla also your new mother placed a hand on your father's shoulder to calm him down. This surprisingly worked since he cleared his throat and took a step back.

❝Father, I am feeling alright, I only took a little nap inside the carriage.❞ You explained with a calm tone which seemed to sooth your father's worries. Letting out a relieved sight he patted your head.

❝I am glad, please do tell if you are not feeling well, we will call for the doctor right away.❞ He informed with a warm smile before joining the conversation between Lucius and his wife (Queen Layla). They talked about politics, academics and surprisingly about food too! once again you only listened to their conversation, can you blame yourself thought? You were 'collecting data' if that's what one could call being disoriented about the subject they spoke about.