Chapter ⁀➷ 20

❝Pfft- I remember you ate any food that crossed your path after that

❝Pfft- I remember you ate any food that crossed your path after that.❞ Lucius laughed after the topic of your first festival found its way into the conversation, Gael and Raphael covered their mouths at the memory, their muffled chuckles only made look away from them with a frown, still the thought of your victory managed to make you smile.

❝Aw, come on! That was almost two years ago, I also deserved a reward after defeating all those monsters. Of course you cannot feel any kind relation to the sensation since you did not defeat even half the quantity of what I actually managed to." You bragged before quickly thanking the staff that was currently carrying your luggage to your carriage.

❝Haha! That's right, you were kneeling by her side while she quite literally slandered those obstacles.❞ Raphael joined before forcefully slapping Lucius back while he wheezed at the livid memory of the moment as it replayed in his head.

❝Hah?! I don't think you should have a saying into the matter after you and Garinarael just sat there.❞ The Prince scoffed while taking a hold of your hand.

❝I assure you, if we tried to help you guys at that moment, we would not be alive to say this story. N/N was probably going to choke us to death.❞ Gael clarified as he extended his arm around your shoulder. The walk towards the school gates was filled with chatter until separate carriages came into view, the symbol of every family was visible on their front, a loud breathe left your group mouth as soon as their eyes landed on the vehicles.

❝The only bad thing of graduation is that we have to part ways.❞ You huffed before adverting your eyes to the others, their expressions were gloomy, so you took it upon yourself to bring a smile to their faces. ❝Be not afraid my friends! I Y/N L/N Princess of this kingdom, swear on my brother's last name that I will pay a visit to you as soon as I have the chance!❞ You declared before twirling around and approaching Raphael, your warm hug making him flinch before he too returned the gesture.

❝Why my name?!❞ Your brother protested, making you pull away a little with a grin.

❝Because we have the same name, moron.❞ You laughed before turning your full attention on the albino 

❞ You laughed before turning your full attention on the albino