Chapter ⁀➷ 25

❕✉️❕

Many of you may have read the old chapter 25, this is just an edited version of it. The chapter contains the same progress as the old one, yet the wording of the actions is phrased differently.

        Freezing in place, your feet felt as if glued to the ground, for you weren't able to even lift a move of the said part, you held your breath in hopes of not making a single sound, it was inevitable to not feel chills every time you recalle...

Freezing in place, your feet felt as if glued to the ground, for you weren't able to even lift a move of the said part, you held your breath in hopes of not making a single sound, it was inevitable to not feel chills every time you recalled his words. 'The girl I like' he said with so much confidence.

You were aware of the fact that one could assume that he was speaking about that cheerful pink haired girl which you called 'villainess' even if the titles no longer adjusted to her persona, but then again you weren't as tense as that, 'longing for years' , you oh-so wanted this situation to be a dream, but after pinching yourself multiple times, the stinging pain and the darker spot in your skin abruptly blew away those wishes. Astro likes you! Quickly collecting your thoughts, you were ready to turn around and leave the scene, you needed to think, lots of thinking that you weren't able to tell if the issue was going to be solved by just drowning in your thoughts. But fate didn't seem to be on your side as the feminine voice of Giselle laughed triumphantly at the Prince's face, her tone resembling one of a spoiled child.

❝I don't need explanations, however I am sure Lady Y/N does, isn't that right, my lady?❞ She called, your body bolted at the mention of your name, you heard Astro suck in a gasp and to be honest, you wanted to do the same thing. You felt the urge to disappear when Giselle walked right towards you and eventually took a hold of your hand, the action consequently making you reveal your presence to Astro. ❝I bet she is as confused as me, or even more.❞ She added with a smirk, giving the girl a worried look, your eyes silently begged her to stop. This was just not right, why would she use such delicate topic to win a completely irrelevant argument.

❝Y/N I-❞ Astro couldn't finish his sentence, he couldn't get his thoughts together, let alone form an understandable response. Was there really a way to explain the situation to you without having to deny his feelings and probably make you believe that he was not interested in you when he obviously was? Even if was tempted to tell you the truth right on the spot, he didn't want you to find out like this, it all turned out so bad when the mint haired girl appeared, if only you hadn't took her in... You slowly drew yourself away from the pair, your gaze turning into a painful look of betrayal towards the heroine.

❝There is no need to explain, I will just act like I didn't hear nor like I was here.❞ You vowed softly and lowly, mentally begging for these to be the final words that had to be said in the matter. Astro couldn't move, his breathe was stuck right in his lungs as he watched your figure grow more and more distant by the passing time. He didn't expect his body to suddenly move and reach for yours, holding your wrist tightly, he looked right into your e/c orbs.

❝Y/N, please don't walk away from me.❞ He begged before leaving out a sigh, his own hues glancing at you longingly, you couldn't tell the reason behind his actions, not until he decided to continue. His long fingers soon were intertwined with yours as he turned around and stormed away, you following behind as you weren't able to pry away. Not being able to see the Prince's face, you could feel that he wished just for that, after all, his face could match the color of his eyes. Looking at your surroundings, you could surmise that he was guiding you towards the principal garden, the fact catching you out off guard since the said place was earlier informed to be closed.