Chapter ⁀➷ 13

❝Y/N, wake up, we have arrived

❝Y/N, wake up, we have arrived.❞ Lucius soft voice woke you up, he shook your shoulder slightly as to disperse your sleepy state. You opened your eyes slowly while rubbing them, slowly looking up, you caught sight of the fascinating view outside, the huge castle's tall walls stood almost in a proudly manner. The dark gray paint that covered it contrasted the white details casted in it. Your e/c orbs examined the environment, your pupils dilating at the scene. ❝Missed home too, huh? Come on, let's go inside.❞ His voice came out gently as he gestured you to take his hand, you followed at his request. His warm hand now warming yours, the cold night already fallen upon the kingdom.

"This place is huge." You murmured under your breath, the corridors of the castle were spacious and large, the thick walls seemed to go on forever as you walked and walked, Lucius soon lead you to a spacious room, the throne room to be specific. The four thrones stood there as they held prominence, you could only imagine how could your family looked when they sat there. ❝Where are father and mother?❞ You questioned when you didn't noticed them around.

❝Probably doing their paperwork, even if the staff helped with the task when we were out there is still no doubt that there is still a bunch of work for them to complete.❞ He informed as he looked around the room, he clapped his hands twice and a maid appeared right after, you looked astonished, your mouth opening a little. ❝Please let there be f/f today for dinner.❞ He requested, after those words left his mouth, he waved his hand and dismissed the maid by the simple action.

❝We are having f/f! Give me a high five!❞ You cheered as you placed your hand in front of him. Lucius smiled at your happy state before complying to your words, his hand touched yours swiftly before crossing his arms over his chest.

❝You should say 'thank you, Lucius. You are the best brother I could have asked for, I am grateful for you being so thoughtful and kind.❞ He jokingly commanded, his words making you remember his last sentence before you fell asleep in the carriage.

Bonk!

❝No way I am telling you all that!, you called me mean names a few hours ago.❞ You expressed as you now patted the spot of his head which you had hit. He looked up at you with shock, you just smacked his head and now you are patting him as if nothing happened?!

❝No wonder I did that, you are a cretin!❞ You dramatically gasped at his words as you took your hand away from his head just to press it agains your chest.

❝How could you say that to your dear sister?!❞ You whispered as you lowered your head, your face not being visible by Lucius. Silence fell upon the two of you, Lucius amber eyes looking at you worriedly.

❝I am sorry, you know I didn't mean it.❞ He faltered as he watched how your shoulders started trembling, your face still looking down as your hand was clasped over your mouth.