Chapter ⁀➷ 10

Your eyes opened slowly, you felt your consciousness coming back

          Your eyes opened slowly, you felt your consciousness coming back. Sitting up slowly your e/c orbs observed your surroundings, you spotted your father sitting next to you, he seemed to be speaking to an old looking man which was standing by the side, as soon as your father's worried e/c eyes noticed your awake figure he rushed to give you a hug. It was gentle, he didn't want to hurt you, the Royal doctor soon started to inspect you, he examined your eyes, mouth and also checked your pulse before turning to your father and excusing himself. You were confused, "what is happening?" You wondered, your head hurts as hell.

❝You collapsed when accompanying the Prince at the training grounds.❞ Your father explained when he noticed your confused face, he patted your head while he spoke. You slowly nodded at his words, you did remember using your magic but after that... Not a thing. ❝The doctor said that you used a considerable amount of magic in one go, he also mentioned that you seemed to need rest.❞ He continued, maybe you shouldn't have tried to use such a huge amount of magic when you weren't used to use magic at all.

❝I understand, dad. I apologize if I worried you.❞ You expressed while scratching the back of your neck, your voice came out as raspy. Your eyes looked around for a source of water, your father once again seemed to read your thoughts since he handed you a glass of water. ❝Thank you.❞ You spoke with a smile, the moment you drank the liquid the sensation in your throat went fresh. It was as if you haven't drink water in ages and your throat welcomed the water happily.

❝I should let the others come in.❞ Your father informed you before giving you a sinister smile, he looked at you before whispering something in your ear, you looked at him with wide eyes and raised brows. However, you nodded at his request with a devil smile. ❝Alright, are you ready?❞ He questioned, you gave him a thumbs up before preparing yourself. Kyren smiled at your concentrated face before making his way to the door, he opened it within a few seconds and he looked at the worried faces of the boys outside, he was going to enjoy this. He moved aside and signaled them to come into the room, they did so in a blink. Lucius was the first one to rush to your side, Astro following behind and a redhead followed after.

❝N/N! I am so glad you are alright! Are you feeling okay now? Does anything hurt? Do you need anything?❞ Astro's voice was filled the room with worry, he wanted to make sure you were okay. Lucius looked at him angrily whatsoever, you don't ask so many questions at a person that just woke up after fainting! Astro cleared his throat once he felt the weight of Lucius glare on him.

❝I am alright but may I ask who are you people?❞ You asked while your e/c orbs looked at them innocently, you were trying your best to keep up with this little act of yours. On the other hand, Lucious and Astro felt their world crumble, Lucius could understand if you only forgot about the Prince but your own brother? That was ridiculous! Their faces paled as they gasped, hands covering their mouths in a dramatic manner, you were trying so hard to not burst out laughing. Your father turned away from the scene to suppress his laughter, one could mistake his shaking shoulders and think that he was crying.