Chapter 2

Present

The bell rang , and students were rushing back to their classes.

"Hey Jimin ,why are you smilling ?You just got screwed " Jin was shocked . "You scored the lowest again ; your uncle, my great dad, is gonna kill you for sure this time."

"I really wanna cry but someone told me to smile when i feel totally screwed, it worked everytime i swear just in cases of exam fails ,it just doesnt seem to work , what Am I SuPposEd tO Do?!!"

"What kind of freak told that ?" Jin asked

"I don't know someone did." he smiled for real this time...

"Anyways whats there tommorrow ,we are going to celebrate Yoongi's birthday , Hobi planned that for him , he is proposing him tommorrow , i hope he accepts him , Hobi will be really really sad otherwise , unlike you he cant smile through his sadness. "

They laughed
"I am sure he will ; our sugar aint getting anyone better than Sunshine in his birth, at least . he has to"

After school ....

Jin and Jimin were returning home ; their other friends were absent today. They were planning for Suga's birthday, and Jimin and Jin were in charge of giving their proxy and collecting their papers.

They returned to their home .
It started raining .
"Why do you always smile when it rains ?"
Jin asked
"I don't know ; it feels nice."
Jin nodded in frustration.

Jimin ran out when he saw someone passing by, and with the most adorable smile he had ever seen , he couldn't see the face, but something in him told him to follow her.

Jin followed him with an umbrella .
"Hey, why would you come out when it's raining? You will catch cold !!" He scolded Jimin .

Jimin looked down
"I thought I saw someone . I don't know; maybe it's nothing anyway !!"

"Who would come out in this rain out of nowhere ??!"

"I don't think someone did." he had a light smile.

"You seriously get on my nerves sometimes; you make me wanna slap your damn face!! GET BACK IN-- "

_____________

The next day , they went to Suga's surprise party, and Hobi proposed him . Everyone cheered when he accepted him.

....
The party was over , Suga turned 20 , everyone was excited and they had a great day .

....
Jimin got a good beating from his uncle , so did Jin for not being able to control his cousin .

Jimin studied hard to get into a good college because his uncle gave him a condition of getting into a good college if he wanted to inhereit his father's business, which was his dream. His uncle was his father's favorite, and after death, he trusted Jin's father to do the needful for the business . Jin's father gave up on his passion just to regulate his brother's business, and he was serious about it. He said he would only let Jimin inherit once he was capable.

Jimin worked hard and got into one of the reputable universities. He studied business and wanted to excel in that field. No matter how bad he was in his studies all he knew was his motive to inherit the business and make hell out of the lives of the people who ruined his childhood , the motive noone knew , the reason he locked in his heart since he was eight . The only friends he had were his cousin and his other two friends.

Jin , Suga , and Hobi got into the same university, too.

________________________________________

First day of University