Chapter 9

14 years back

Yn was the most lively girl one could ever talk of. She was her momma's favorite. She was a single child.
She was so nice ,kind, and talkative just how one would define sunshine. Moreover, she was mature and strong mentally for her age.

She always played with her cousin Yeji . The negative things in her life never scared her. People often wanted to take advantage of her since she was then the daughter of the strongest business investor and tycoon.  Everyone feared her dad . They wanted to be on her good side . No one ever genuinely wanted to be friends with her and always oiled her as their parents instructed them. She was still kind to everyone. The most down-to-earth one could ever be.

The one person she could never be herself with was his dad. She wasn't scared of ghosts but her dad.
She got chills every time her dad even entered the house , which itself was very rare.

One sudden day

She was alone at home. Her mom went to the market . She was playing with Yeji, but her mom came to take her back home . She left. When her dad entered, Her face turned cold. He entered with his client. Something about the whole situation freaked her out. She silently went to her room. The other man glanced at her. She did not look back.

From the balcony in her room her she saw her father leaving to somewhere. When she could finally breathe , She felt suffocated.

She went out of her room. Walking towards the living room only when she saw the man standing in front of her. The man who came with her dad. She tried to excuse herself and leave, but then the nightmare in her life prevailed.  He guarded her. He smirked. She was scared.

"Excuse me, sir," she hesitated to say and tried to escape.

When the man in his mid forties
I was forwarding towards the six year old kid . She moved back by her insticts andtried to escape from the side but couldn't.  He felt her cheecks and her skin.
"Be a good girl, just like how good you are always !! Just how your dad describes you to be. " his smirk creeped her out , her face became small , and the horror in her eyes was prominent. She was unaware of what to do. She felt suffocated. The man forwarded more and sat on his one knee and moved his hand from her cheecks to her shoulder ,then her waist , he took her hands in his.

"Please leave me alone. I have to go to Mom !!" She cried out with teary eyes.

"Mom is not home. Nor is Dad. This uncle is. I will take good care of you. Your dad asked me to ,while he is outside. " he laughed demonically. When he forwarded his face towards hers and tried to touch her body , he tried to kiss her ,he was really close , she tried to escape , he was keeping her close and tight and kissed her cheecks instead of her lips and she moved her face and cried out loud.
"I want to go . . . MOMMMM!!"

To silence her , he slapped her ; she was crying like crazy. When he tried to touch her again, she bit his hands till it bled . He was blinded in pain, but somehow she managed to escape, but he tried to stop her, and while that, he scratched her hands. She still managed to escape. She cried and went out of her house in her torn clothes when she ran into her mom. The man hurriedly went away. Her mom broke down, seeing Yn in that state crying, all devasted. She was still unsure of what could've happened. She hugged the child and consoled her, trying to make her speak. She carried her to the room. Yn denied eating or drinking anything. She cried in her arms and didn't even go out . After hours, almost a day and a half, she spoke stuttering.
Her mom was terrified. She was blinded with anger and rage. She spoke to Yn .
"My brave child. You did whatever you could . The bad guy is the one to cry. I will do anything to protect you. Mama promises . Smile. Always. The bad guy wants you to blame yourself and be sad while he is smiling.  Make him cry and smile through your pain. We will make him cry . Don't worry . I will never let go of the person who made my beautiful daughter cry. Stay here."

She rushed out of the room . To her husband's office.
Yn slowly followed.

Her mom went and slapped her dad. She wasn't surprised as , since she was really really young she was used to her parents fighting.

She could hear their conversation. Her mom is fighting with her dad. It broke her heart what she heard.

"She's just a kid ; he did not even do anything to her. I can't lose the client just for this silly nothing. Please understand.  " After fighting for long, this is what her father replied with.

"Today, you have to choose . Either you pick your business or family." Her mom said.

"I can't lose my position now. Sorry . Please get lost. Don't disturb me over petty matters. I have a lot on my plate. "

"Fine, I will complain for it myself. "

"Nothing can be done. He has sources. Moreover, if for this my deal gets cancelled, I will deny the whole fact ; you guys won't have chances to win either way."

Yn sobbed silently so that no one could hear her. She tried to smile. Hard . Harder. But failed. It broke her. Not for once could she forget his face. His hungry, lusty expression disgusted her. His touches that she remembered , his kisses, his vibes, everything creeped her out. She wanted to puke out those memories but couldn't.  She didn't want anyone to fight, so she returned to her room. When her mom got back, she was smiling. 

"Mom. It's okay . Don't fight with Daddy ." That's how she started hiding her feelings and slowly killing herself and suppressing herself.

Her mom was crying and hugged her tightly
"Don't be as weak as mommy is. Never trust guys like your dad . They are monsters hiddens under masks. Never let anyone break your trust. Never ever let anyone have control over you. The right to hurt you , make you sad, or make you happy. Never ever let you guards down. " The six year old kid. I heard it. She knew it . That this was the command she would live her life on.

"I am never letting my kid get hurt again. We are leaving the house, baby."

They moved out within the next couple of days. She lived with her sister . Yeji's mom. Her husband died in a car accident. So, for a moment, it was just four of them. Yn's mom was searching for rent, though Yeji's mom insisted on staying together.  She was scared that her family taboo would fall on their family, too. They moved out after a few months to their new rented flat.

...

One day,

Now Yn was strong at least she believed so . She followed what her mom told. What she didn't know was her developing fears due to non treatment. She could never make friends. She could never talk to guys anymore . Not freely. She hallucinated and had nightmares that no one knew about.

She didn't want to scare anyone. Though all these. She cared for everyone.

One day when she went out with Yeji and her mom for shopping. Which was rare. It suddenly started raining . When she heard a cry , Someone was crying restlessly.  She just couldn't ignore it. She ran to the direction when the cry was coming from. When she found a guy sitting on the ground. She remembered the time when she was crying. Something in her told her she was safe. It would be just fine if she went and talked. She gathered up the courage. In the rain , she comforted him. She felt him. She consoled him just as she was consoled by her mother. She told me exactly what she was told. To smile of the pain. Thats how they started.
.
.
.