Chapter 12

Yn could finally fully trust someone. She knew that she loved Jimin more than anything , anyone.

The next morning

Jimin woke up and saw Yn beside him

Jimin woke up and saw Yn beside him. His eyes turned cold, and he smirked.

She woke up too when she saw him getting up and getting ready to leave . Maybe she wanted to cuddle. She had this sinking feeling. She thought that she was overthinking, and this is just because she had this intense fear to love anyone before this. She even wanted to tell Jimin about them , the fact that they met many years ago. But Jimin just smiled at her and left before she could even say a by.

. . .

The day after were their prom. Yn planned to say everything to Jimin on that day. About her phobia , about their first meet ,she was finally ready to tell him , assure him that she loved him. Not for once before this did she tell that to him. She just lingered around the feeling of 'like'.

. . .
On the day of prom (their last college day)

"I l-love you ; no no no - okay ffhhh ....urghhh hey , I love you." Yn was practicing how to tell Jimin that she loved him ,truly ,like the most she could love. "Ugh , fuck it ill just be direct !!"

In the prom

Yn's outfit

Yn entered the prom , all the guys were speechless seeing her , because this was probably the first time she dolled up and went to uni otherwise she just wore her normal baggy clothes and came without any makeup and just with a nessy bun

Many guys were crushing over her, but she was just looking for one

Many guys were crushing over her, but she was just looking for one. PARK JIMIN.

She waited but he was late. Even he didn't pick up the call. They decided to come together but Jimin was late.

Yn danced with Suga at first because only Hobi and Suga were present at first from their group. Then Taehyung arrived with Yeji . Yerin danced with Jin. Hobi danced with his friend. Jimin still didn't arrive. Even Jin was not sure . Now, everyone was surprised and tense and worried. Jin tried to call but had no response. When half the party was over, Jimin made his entry.

Yn just stared at him. He looked like a new person. Not the nerd she has been dating. He looked like someone from a different universe. He felt distant. He smiled at Yn and danced. But I just couldn't be comfortable around him. No response came when she asked where he was. He just ignored. After the ball ,everyone was gossiping and drinking ; everyone was sure the prom queen would be Yn and Jimin, the prom king, since they were a couple. Yn became the prom queen . Now, when she was asked whom she wanted to be her king , she picked Jimin. But to everyone's surprise ,he denied.

He replied.
"Can I choose not to be the King to your prom queen , cuz my girl would be sad about that?"

Seeing another girl being pecked on the forehead by Jimin made Yn's heart stop. She just couldn't move. Everyone who was there and aware of their relationship became silent. Jin went and confronted him. Taehyung gave him the shocking look, so did everyone else in the group.

"What the fuck. Are you crazy ? The fuck is she?!!" Jin shouted while whispering.

"She ?? " Jimin pointed to the girl next to him."I like her, I guess....i wanna date her. Actually, I will. " he smirked at Yn .

I didn't want to create a scene.
She gave her king crown to Jin instead.
"This is the guy I choose to be my prom King because he gets the best of me and keeps me the liveliest , means the 3rd most to me after Yeji and . . . " she stopped and looked down. After a pause, she spoke, "And the love of my life ." She smiled at Jin and then looked at Jimin.

She hugged Jin and then became the prom king and queen. They came down. I went to the side.

Jimin was shocked when she said that on stage and looked at him. This wasn't planned. He expected her to pissed , he wanted her to break down. He wanted to break her heart.

Jimin's group , Yeji Yerin, everyone was there . Jimin heard of no one. When Yn came down , she just slowly took Jimin's hand off the other girl's shoulder and pulled him slowly to the corner.

"It's a prank, right?" She asked . She felt numb . "Just tell me it is . I will believe you. "

Jimin laughed hysterically. "Did you really think I loved you, huh?"
She looked up at him.

Their group could hear the conversation . Jin was about to go and hit him, but Yeji and Yerin both stopped him.

"If Yn wants to talk alone and take him aside . Let her"

"Yn is strong enough" Yeji spoke in the lowest voice possible.

"Is Jimin out of his mind?!!" Jin was losing it.

. . .

"Yn, you are so naive . Don't you see it like someone else. I just wanted to try you, and I did . It's over . Get over it. It's just a one-time thing. " He smirked. He said everything to enrage her and make her hurt in the worst way possible. He didn't even know why it was hurting him . He was blinded with revenge.

Yn did something no one expected . She was smiling, looking down. She was sad.

"Hmm. So, nothing meant anything to you ?" She spoke.

"Nah. You seemed interesting, but after getting to know you , you were so clingy and coy . I hate easy girls." Jimin laughed evilly.

"So all that was just acting, right?"

"" You could say that . Aww , even lost your precious virginity, thinking it was your one and only true love. Sucks to be you, " he laughed. "Bet you are angry af . Just let it out . I will give that chance to you . It must be disappointing. Want your precious virginity back. Or are you going to pretend that you never fell in love for the sake of not losing your face in front of everyone? Will you go on saying you dumped me ? Yeah, you can do that . I'll give you that." He mocked.

She was still smiling and looking down

"No. I won't. I did . I liked you . I guess. But this is also true. I am not disappointed. Because it wasn't you I liked. It was the character you ought to be. It's easier now that I know it wasn't you. The person I liked was just all made up. It would be bad if you simply changed and cheated on me. " You right now. I don't know you . You love that girl, maybe. You never cheated on me because you never loved me. For me , it's a pity ;truely because the person I liked was an illusion. Non existant. I want nothing back because I trusted someone non existant. The character you made up. It was too good to be real. It's just not you, Jimin. " She extended her hand and said,"Goodbye. I hope now we don't have any other reason to meet up. It was nice spending time with the character you made up. " she looked in his eyes, smiling.
.
.
.