chapter 19

Yn pushed him away and went out of his cabin. She rushed to her car and went back to her home. She called Yeji just for the sake of hearing her voice.

After minutes of silence, Yeji asked.

"Did that guy do anything, Yn?"

She remained silent.

"I am coming in 5 minutes."
Yeji cut the call.

She reached Yn's home. She entered and hugged her. She knew when Yn fell silent , she was broken inside.

"I don't want to be hurt once again, but it just seems too hard to resist. What am I supposed to do?" Yn spoke after minutes of silence. In her dead voice,

"If he hurts you, I will kill him Yn. I am never letting him near you again. "

Yn hugged her back

"Let's go and forget about him. "

They went to their normal pub . They were dancing . Yn was really low today. When she was pushed on the dance floor , she invited Yerin , Kook, and Namjoon, too. They arrived after a while. They were having fun. When Yn was a bit tipsy , Kook held her in his arms. Yeji clicked their picture from an angle from which it looked like they were making out and sent it to Jimin texting 'see , I told you , its not you anymore. She will love and marry the one whom I want her to. Stay away!!'

She knew what she was doing.

______________________

Jimin received Yn's pics.  In a pic, he saw even Joon and Yn dancing together. Jimin freaked out. He was at home when he hurried out, and Jin was also present.  Seeing Namjoon there made him hate his gut feelings. Even he wanted to go in case Jimin fights.

They both went to the pub. When Jimin saw Yn and Joon , Joon was tying her shoe band. When Jimin held Joon's shoulder and stood him up and was going to hit him , then he saw the girl wasn't Yn. Jin almost stood in front of Joon in case Jimin hit him. When Jimin let go of Joon and ran upstairs, He remembered her making out with Jeon.  He was filled with jealousy.  He checked every room when he saw Kook kissing someone like there was no tomorrow. He thought that was Yn, so he just held his collars from the back and smacked his head when he realised it wasn't her.

"Yerin?!!" Jimin's eyes became bigger.

"J-jimin! I don't know how it happened. "

*flashback *
Kook was drunk, and he saw some other guy flirting Yerin and dancing with her. He couldn't hold his jeonlusy in and pushed Yerin away from the guy .

"Hey Kook." Yerin smiled at him, patting his head. " What happened? Are you drunk?"

He shoved her hand off from his head.

"Don't smile at me like that. Don't pat me . Don't talk to me like that. Do you think I am a kid?" He almost screamed.

Yerin laughed loudly
"You must me really drunk. So cute."

"Cute??" He held her hands and pulled her upstairs.

"Hey, where are we going?"

He entered a room and pushed her.

"What kook-"

"Don't you get it? I want you to see me as a man. I'm not like some kid . Don't you fuckin get it , i fuckin love you so much. Couldn't you ever see it ?? Neither in high school nor now?!! What do I have to do just to make you notice me? Why ?? Do you like those cheap guys out there??"

"Hey !! What are you saying?"

"Can't you see they just wanna spend a night with you ? Are you that fuckin cheap?!!"