chapter 4

..

Days passed
Yn often followed Jimin.
She goofed around him ,made him laugh and often they studied together since Jimin was a little weak in studies ,so Yn helped him.
Jimin felt some attachment towards her but wouldn't show , he didn't know what love is and apart from that ,something was holding him back from dating Yn he knew what but , just was in denial.

Yn was gradually getting sad, and it was breaking her, but she did not give up .

She took really good care of him.
Yeji started hanging out with jin  and group more and more as often Yn would borrow Jimin for a day suddenly so Yeji was left alone and didnt wanna third wheel so she pitched in Jimin's place ,she and her new friend Yerin often hanged out with them.

.....

On the date of Jimin and Yn

"Hey, are you still not comfortable with me ?It's been months now?" Yn asked

"I am ;it's just you are a really good friend . I don't want to ruin the friendship. " he looked down with sad eyes.

"You are rejecting me, aren't you ?" She looked down and smiled.

"Why are you smiling ?"

"Because smiling when it hurts makes it so much easier , you do that too, don't you ? I have seen you, " she was looking down.

"Hmm, I do . Someone told me . So Yn I think you are really great , so stop wasting your time on me because you deserve so much better ."

"For some reason since it's you , it just doesn't hurt because I know you mean it that I am your friend. I am just happy to have you here in my life as a friend. She was smiling again. "Can I ask you something? "

Jimin nodded his head .

"Are you in love with the person who told you that? To smile always ? Your eyes just lit up while talking about that person. "

"Mmm.... How much did you observe me ? You seem to really know me well .To you, I don't even have to say things in front of you. "

"I know . I almost mistook you being so comfortable with me as a hint that maybe you are also into me."

"I- " he was cut off by her.

"Can I hug you once?"

He nodded his head .

She hugged him and turned back to walk

"Hey Yn-," he called her

"I know . I am a good friend to you.  You are too , for me , a very good friend . So wait. I need time and will come back to you and be a good friend . I need time to move on so I can be a good friend. "

"Hmm. "

They parted ways

......

Jin , Suga ,Hobi , Yeji, and Yerin were hanging out. Taehyung couldn't show up because he had to go to a business trip with his dad.

When Yeji's phone rang ,
Yeji's face turned serious.

She cut the call and stood up.
"Guys, I need to go . Yerin, you too ; let's go . Guys, see you tomorrow. "

"Hey, what happened ??" Hobi asked.

"To find that out I am going ,Yn sounded weird."

"Wasn't she with Jimin?" Yerin asked.

"Supposed to be." Jin spoke.

"Anyways, guys, cya tomorrow .

....