Chapter 8

Jimin stands up and walks out of his apartment.

He took his car and drove.

.....
Yn's apartment.

Yn was sober than before now.
She opened the door and speechless when someone hugged her tightly.

"Jimin!!"
She was speechless.

"I am sorry I made you wait. For so long. I can't go on anymore. Not without you."

Her knees fell weak

Her knees fell weak.
She couldn't speak anymore. She waited for too long. It's way longer than he thinks she did.

She hugged him tighter, hiding her face in the crook of his neck. She was losing herself. It felt paradise to her.

"Even if this is a dream, I don't care. I don't ever want to wake up. This feels too good to be real. " she spoke after a brief pause ,with her shaky voice.

"It's real. I love you ." He sounded somewhat like in a hurry.

"Jimin. Are you sure? About us?.... You just sound a little different. "

"Or maybe you are just overthinking."

"Hmm. Maybe" she hugged him again.

"I have liked you too much for too long to just believe the whole thing. I don't really know what happens if this doesn't last forever . What should I do? I think I really do like you way more than I thought I did. ... "

They broke the hug and faced each other.
"Can I come in?"
She nodded her head.

They were sitting facing each other.

"I am sorry for what I said there in the pub. I didn't mean it. I just didn't like seeing you with others. I thought you were too happy with them."

"Hmm. I shouldn't have been so reckless. I should have just stayed home. But I am really happy for Tae and Yeji."

"Hmm. I know, right? I didn't even know when that happened."

"Same here."

Jimin's eyes turned cold when he saw a spot on Yn's neck.

She knew what he was looking at. She had no idea when that happened. She barely remembered the face of the guys she was dancing with.

"Do you do it every time you get sad or rejected?" Jimin spoke with his stern gaze.

All he knew was that Yn was not someone. She was a commodity that was now in his possession. That's all he felt. Something no one should have access to no one can even lay a ginger on. That's how things have been with him. He never shared things that he wanted to keep just for himself.

Yn and Jimin were two people. Thinking they were in love , their secrets went way deeper than their feelings. Something insatiable had already started.