Chapter 7

Flashback.

14 years ago

One day

In Jimin's house,

His father and him were playing in the garden. He left for work after a while when he received a call from his investor, Mr Son. Jimin wasn't able to go to school because he missed the bus . His mom was unaware of it . She reached home after doing the grocery with her maid because she wanted to.  No one knew what a normal day would turn into at that point.

The bell rang, and Jimin was in his room playing.
Jimin's mom opened the door when he walked in. The nightmare. 
J's Mom had horror in her eyes.

He walked in. The maid was still out. The only people in the home were Jimin and his mom.

Jimin was playing in his room.

His mom walked back, looking at the person in front of him.
He smirked and was walking forward. 

Jimin heard a thud outside ; he went outside . He was standing there confused.

He heard muffled cries. He heard his mom's silent tears.

"This is not right!!" She spoke
"Do you have any other option?" The other person smirked .
"Mr Son, spare me, please !!" She cried.

"I told your husband I want you , or else your business will go bankrupt within a blink of eyes."

"Please spare us. I am not of that type . Please. My husband will do something.  Please leave me alone. I trust him. "

"What does he have that I don't ?? Come to me. I will treat you like a queen. " He smirked evilly .

Then, the inevitable happened. The six years old kid saw his mother get physically abused and harrased in front of him when he burst out in tears without understanding what was happening.

"Only if you would have given up earlier ,your kid wouldn't have to see his mom in this state." he continued what he was doing and whispered it in her ears.

He left her exhausted on the floor .
When he was going to touch her again , Jimin's dad, Mr Kim, entered . He was furious ; he went and slapped Mr Son and was like a wild boar .

Jimin's mom, being unable to take the disrespect and shame ,she slit her wrist in front of her family. She was bleeding . Jimin noticed he started crying louder . Mr Son was not in a position to notice.

"How dare you touch, my wife ??!!"
He saw Jimin crying and being distracted. Only when Mr. Son took the chance to take out his gun.

"You should have taken my offer way before this happened!!" Mr Son shouted.

Mr Kim took out his gun, too. The call he received was Mr Son, threatening him. What he didn't know was that his plan was to get him out of his house when everyone was off guards.

Mr Kim was losing it. He couldn't think straight. He held his collar. When the maid arrived,

"Take Jimin out of here and inform my brother .Nowww!!"  Mr Kim shouted.

The maid took the crying kid with her and carried him out of the house. Jimin saw her eyes ,the look of pity in her eyes. He saw his mom's eyes staring at him before she committed suicide. She was scared for his future. For Jimin. Jimin's dad was scared for Jimin . Everyone had the same feelings in their eyes. Pity, helplessness, and hopelessness .

When Jimin heard a gunshot, He was left in the playground , crying. When the maid went to find a way to ask for help and inform Mr Kim's brother,

The eight year old was sitting there exhausted mentally on the ground alone. It started raining heavily.