Bonus

Namjoon and Jin got married a week ago.

Yerin had good news for the whole group. She has been a month pregnant.

Jungkook proposed her the day  after Joon's and Jin's marriage.

Everyone was excited about their wedding, which was in a month.

______

The marriage day.

They kissed.

Yerin threw the bouquet, and it landed on Yn's hand. The crowd wooed . Yn was shocked, too. She was blushing. Yeji pushed Jimin towards her.

"I'll kill you if you mess it up this time." Yeji whispered in his ears.

Jimin blushed. He was hesitant.

A bit later.

Everyone was enjoying when Yn stood in front of Jimin. I got on her knees and forwarded her hand with the flower bouquet.

"Jimin. I don't know how to say this, but. I think. I ....I -"

A pause.
She took out a book from behind.

"Jimin marry -"

"Jimin marry -"

"No. " Everyone looked flustered with his blank face.

Yn went blank ; her eyes became teary . Remembering the prom day.
"Did I do a wrong again .....Jimin," she looked down to cover up her tears.

Jimin also sat down on his knees.
"Do you still not believe I love you. Do you still think I do fake everything. Yn , before anything, I want you to know that the one thing , the only thing I ever faked was our prom day. When I told I didn't  love you , I want you to know that there were no moments that I haven't thought about you . I haven't regretted doing yhat shit. Before ......"

He paused.

"Before you ask me , I have to ask this. Yn-"

Yn looked up, and before Jimin could say anything ,

She pressed her lips on his.
"I love you, Jimin. " she spoke. After breaking it.
"Marry me, Jimin."

Jimin's eyes became big and teary.  It was like he couldn't believe that it was actually happening.  He couldn't process.

They both sat together. With boxes of rings in their hand. But just Jimin couldn't say anything after what he heard. Tears rolled down his cheecks.

"What??" ...."What ,Yn?"

"Jimin. " she spoke. Looking at him. Rubbing his tears. "I thought that , if it's you, I don't need  a very long time. I have loved you once ; I could do it again."

"Again?" Jimin was too happy to process everything. 

"The day of our prom , I thought I'd say it to you. I was leaving soon after . I thought I'd ask you too. So when you told me, I never loved you. I actually realised that I never told"

Before she could finish , he broke down.
"Yn , why did I have to mess up , everything.  Why ??.... I hate it. What if I mess up agai-"

"Shhh. You won't. You can't. I won't let you. "

"My hand is paining....can I get your finger?"
She took his hand and put the finger on. Jimin put his ring on hers, not being able to stop sobbing.  When he hugged her.

"I love you too, Yn. A thousand thousand times more. Just love me enough to never leave me. I ll do everything else."

"I love you." She smiled.

"Say it again."

"I love you."

"Again.".

.
.