Chapter 5

Taehyung's scream made everyone look. Yeji was dancing with someone moving towards their chest, almost going to kiss them, but she heard the voice. The next moment, all she knew was that someone pushed the guy apart , pulled her by her arm, and was looking with a sharp gaze at her.

She looked into his eyes , "Leave me the fuck alone!!" She gave him a desth stare.

Everyone else was confused. No one knew what was going on.

"NO ,I WONT !!" He spoke sternly.
"Who the hell are you to order me what to do and what not to ,go back to where you came from today!!" She replied aggressively.
"Do you think I wouldn't see what you were doing there??! .....listen to me very carefully, Taehyung .Don't mess with me ; we are nothing!" 

"We are nothing?" He spoke in a low voice."Why the hell are you angry ? I thought when we kissed it meant something to you , it was my first kiss ,it meant to me !! You should have told before , you should have fuckin made it clearer ,that you do stuff like that with everyone!" He sounded angrier.

"Oh, seriously !! And you suddenly act so innocent out of nowhere ,do you think I don't know what you did in the US !!"

"No ...i donttt , what the fuck did I do??!!"

Only then did a girl enter with Hobi's birthday cake and a huge present.

"So you have the audaticity to bring your girl here, too?"  Yeji glared at Tae.

"My girl?? Who??" Tae looked so confused.

"SISSSS ,YOU ARRIVED HERE , YOU SSID YOU WERE BUSY!! " Hobi, almost at the verge of crying, he hugged the girl straight for 10 minutes.

She was standing there with the cake and the gift with Jin helping her with.

"I was, but Tae just didn't leave me alone and insisted me to come here ....i will go back tomorrow, you idiot. So miss me less; your friends are too good to not fulfill your wishes. And I missed you too. " she pecked his forehead and hugged him back.

Yeji looked flabbergasted. She couldn't look at Tae anymore ; he voice went from high pitch to no voice in seconds.

"So yah, what?" Tae countered her
"For that, you had to come and ask ? And wait, how did you know , even if you did ,why the fuck did you just not ask me what you were thinking??!!"

She was silent.

"I saw when i video called you , you forgot to cut the call ,I saw the girl come and hug you ,so i thought you had a - .....and either ways nothing was clear between us ,it was just a kiss , why would i say anything , we are nothing. . ." Yeji spoke while looking down.

"Wow , so you go and kiss people you don't like !! Ah ,should have known ,you good at it , well Fuck you , cuz it at least it meant to me something unlike you ...."
"Hey, you were my first, too . Stop making me look like the bad guy." Yeji hit his arm not being able to look and teary eyes.
"Hey, why are you crying ?!!"Tae spoke softly .

"I thought you liked someone else, but I liked-." One tear left her eyes, and she buried her face in a chest.

"Why do i have to say it first ,you could hv asked me out too , this is not fair , you are the bad guy ,just because you misunderstood, you cant go around flirting and kissing anyone , i am not allowing that !!" Tae hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead.

"Okay, fine ,I like you , date me!" She spoke in muffled words and hugged him tighter. The others wooed.

Yn and Yerin were so happy .

.......

Yn was dancing too with a random person before that

Intimately.

What she didn't notice was someone's strong gaze at her.

Jimin was the only one who looked fusrious.
After a  while when the couple went outside to sort everything out , Hobi was overly excited with all the surprises , Suga was controlling Hobi's excitement  , Jin talking with Hobi's sister about how was US and work there. Yerin was also introduced to Sana (Hobi's sister), and they were having a conversation.

Jimin reached Yn . She was drunk , not too much, but was tipsy.

"So , isn't it nice? I made it clear today !! Now you can be free , do anything you want to do , with anyone you want. Damn you looked so happy out here dancing with random guys. . . . "

"Hey, what ArE yOu SayInG?!!" She was unsteady on her feet and slightly fell on Jimin not being able to stand straight.

"I am so sorry for not making it clear ages ago ,you would have been free , no like seriously , i swear to god you didnt have to even try so hard just to be my friends

"I am so sorry for not making it clear ages ago ,you would have been free , no like seriously , i swear to god you didnt have to even try so hard just to be my friends . Obviously, these guys out here seem so much more fun than me, don't they , go continue, dance with them all you want. " He made her stand straight and was leaving.

"Why dO yoU SounD liKe that ?" Yn tried to speak clearer.

"Oh, don't even pretend that you care ."

"Hey why are talking to me like that?" She was struggling to stand straight.

"All i am saying is for you to continue with your 'move on ' phase"

Jimin went outside after saying that
He was looking for a cab when Yn held his shoulder and turned him to face her.

"Why are you leaving ?"

"Why should I answer?"

"Hey, can you stop talking to me like that?"

"I wasn't even talking ;you came out to speak shit just go inside and get inside the pants of the guys out there,Fuck off!!" He shouted.

"What ??"

"You heard it , you know i dont like you anymore so you dont have to act like you care so just go and fuck them as you were doing, be all over them and stop irritating me ?" He said with a furious glare.

Yn's heart was in pieces. She couldn't stand and was about to fall when Jimin caught her and their faces were just inches away.

.
.
.