chapter 13

Yn was numb for days . She just couldn't get herself to face anyone. She wasn't just sad. She was scarred deep inside.

ATLAST SHE GAVE UP ON HERSELF. . .

One and a half years later...

"Mr Kim , I am pretty sure you will be excited about listening to this .Our company approved of your firm unanimously, and the contract can be sealed any day we want. We will collaborate so from the next month send your best law team to our company. Tomorrow, the deal can be sealed for a year. Looking forward to it. " The secretary of Park enterprises spoke to the CEO of Kim law firm on coffee.

"Well, I am glad to hear that, but there's a problem . Is it okay if my secretary signs the deal instead with my approval because for a meeting, I am leaving for abroad tonight."

"Yeah, sure , if you don't have any problem, nor do we . Our new boss is totally fine with it. "

"Shall surely meet him once we come back. Previously, our business deals were fine too with your previous boss , my dad's favorite client for a reason."he laughed and took his leave.

. . .

"Sir , the law firm was contacted, and we can sign it tomorrow. The secretary will come with the paper." Secretary of Park Jimin spoke to him

"Sure. Fine."

. . .

The next day

The deal was done. The law team would come to review the building today, who were transferred.

There's one more member, but due to medical issues , on leave, " Sana spoke.

"Our team leader. She will join directly. We are here to see the place so as to submit the physical review with our signs."

"Sure. As you like it. I hope your leader gets well soon. " Jimin walks away after a brief period of talk with the team.

. . .

Next month.

The team was there. They started working .
"Yesterday, the Ceo wasn't there. I should go and visit him. I couldn't even attend the survey -"

In Jimin's cabin,

Jimin was reading the newspaper and drinking his coffee. He leaned back . When someone entered.

"Hello, sir. I am from Kim law firm. I am -" the expression on the face went blank when Jimin moved his newspaper.

Jimin's eyes diluted . He couldn't help but stare at the lady standing in front of him.
Son Yn !!!

Their eyes met

Their eyes met . She felt breathless. His heart sank.

After a moment of silence, She spoke
"Son Yn sir. Looking forward to working with park enterprises. " she bowed and left his cabin.