chapter 6

Jimin was going to go when she held him back .
"Just because I like you doesn't give you the right to disrespect me and walk all over me," She spoke, looking down in an aggressive tone.

"Disrespect?? I was just telling the truth. What you were doing... It's easy for you , right , to move on , do it. I don't. Care!!"

She smiled.
"I know you don't; all I am saying is to not act do distant. You told me we were friends ,so stop saying things that friends don't."

"Trust me, I hate people who are so easy ; you are just so fuckin easier than I thought . Just why did you act to like me for such a long time, with a body like yours, you could literally get anyone to fuck you? " He smirked and shoved her off.

She slapped Jimin .
"You fuckin slut!!" The words left his mouth .
When she was going to slap again, he held her hand and pulled her towards him .

"What like, huh? I saw what you were doing . It's your fault you followed me , so stop showing your attitude to me. You heard it. I hate sluts so from now on, you have nothing to do with me. "

"So you don't care if I go and fuck with any guy I want. That's all you said it. "

She was going to go inside when Jimin lost it

He pulled her back , pushed her by her throat, and pinned her hand again the wall . They almost kissed when Jimin spoke.

"Don't you dare make me lose my mind, Yn

"Don't you dare make me lose my mind, Yn . Don't be edgy ,not with me. If you are fuckin horny and want to get laid so bad , you should have done it aages before. I don't give a shit to what you do ,but don't you dare give me that look . "
"Then why are you here ?If you don't care, let me go. You don't want me to go , do you ? You just want me to follow you around like your little fuckin pet . Now that I am not doing that , it's hurting your damn ego ,isn't it?!!" She said with rage.

"Shut the fuck up. I wouldn't even speak a word if I knew the kind of slut you were. "

"Slut , you say fine. I am a slut i, is that fine? I liked you ;you should have just said no . You were right ;I wouldn't have wasted my time. My bad . I was stupid. " Jimin was losing it . He pressed her troat harder and griped on her hands tighter.

"Those fuctards make damn horny. Do you like it when they try to get in ur pants? You like it when they touch you . Huh? "

It was hurting her, but she didn't lower her gaze. Her furious eyes were fixated on his.

"No , they don't. I hate it. It creeps me out when I get touched, but how would you even know? " For a moment, there was horror in her eyes , of some unexplored memory popping out ." But why do you care again?"

"Fuckin answer me first. Do you like them now??!!" He shouted.

"No, I don't," she shouted, too. "I fuckin like you don't you get it. You make me all those. I act a coy for you.. Every time I close my eyes ,when their hands are on me, its you I imagined them to be. Does that satisfy your ego? Do you feel empowered now? Let. Me. Go!!"

He didn't . The tension between them was overwhelming. He loosened his grip , pulled her closer, and hugged her tightly.

"It's not that . I don't care. It is hurting. It's holding me back. I had a promise to keep. But you keep making me feel like to break that promise. " He spoke, slowing in the lowest voice possible.

The memory of the little girl from over a decade ago popped in his head. He closed his eyes.

After a pause. He spoke
"Never do something to trigger me. It was your wish to follow me around. So never let me know what you are doing behind my back!!"

"Go back home now." Jimin spoke.
He did a cab and dropped her in her house. He made sure she was asleep covered her so she wouldn't catch a cold. He even prepared for her next day breakfast left a note.

He went back to his home. When he received a call.

In the call

?? : I found her.
Jimin : Hmm. (He smirked)

??: What do you want me to do with her?

Jimin: I will do what I need to do.
His voice changed. His face changed. It looked nothing like him. He looked like a monster hungry for his prey. His dark side overpowered himself.

??: When do you start?

Jimin: Show me how the fucker looks like . I should also know what my toy looks like.

?? : She is in your institution itself. I am sending you.

Jimin: Hmm

Cuts the call.

The fax machine printed the photo.

Looking at it, Jimin's body fell numb; he lost his balance for a moment. But his hatred was more than any other feeling he had at that point. He made up his mind to ruin everything. No matter what it would do to him .

The photo he was holding was of Son Yn...

.
.
.