Chapter 3

...
Weeks passed
Yn noticed the guy many a times in her university . Yeji often got confused about the whole situation because Yn was someone who wouldn't look at the best-looking guy from a crowd even if he would approach her. From that when she just randomly notices someone and takes notes of him and gives cute smiles ,it is enough to freak Yeji out because there are two possible outcomes , firsty : the person is a dead meat ; secondly Yn is in love with the person. Since the second scenario never happened before, Yeji was scared about Jimin's life.

Jimin was a guy who looked like a nerd , a cute one, and is always introverted and serious. It looks a little rough, too , basically not someone whom one would try to approach in the first go. His aura had a cold spark , so no girl really dared to approach him in the first few weeks of university . Even previously, in school, one or two girls did who got rejected really harshly. He may look sweet and innocent, but without his friends, no one saw the goofy and sweet sides. All whoever knew him had an impression of his harshness.

No one knew what happened to Yn to suddenly have interest in Jimin.

...

After thorough observations, Yn was now sure that Jimin had no girlfriend and who all are his friends , what his type, and what he likes . All these were really easy to figure out as Jimin had a pretty basic preference. 
.....

One random day after their 1st year exams .

In the cafeteria

Jimin entered with his friends ; all were freaking out since the results would be out now. Jimin made a new friend Taehyung ; he was the same as Jimin and probably the first friend he ever made by himself , or else he hangs out with Jin's friends . The five were always together . Taehyung and Jimin became friends because of  a particular reason at first, but now they are like best friends .

They were sitting when suddenly a girl came, took a chair , squeezed in between Jimin a Taehyung, and faced Tae.

"Hi," she extended her right hand for a handshake .
All were flustered. 
"H-hi ...........Do I know you?" Tae replied.

"No, I don't think so , your friends might !" She spoke, looking at Jimin .
"The first day of college i saw this guy ,have been almost an year now, couldn't get him out of my head , so heres a chance to my luck .....i am too freaked out to go and talk to him,so tell him that i like him and if he doesnt like me back thats fine i will give him time to know me and we can date , i can be his type if he wants me too , apparently i have a good face and a good body too i guess , so do i have a chance ?" 
She spoke the whole thing in one go

"Wtf Yn !" Yeji whispered behind her when she followed her and stood behind him . Taehyung glanced at Yeji, who was as confused. Jin broke out in laughs and tears.

"Our Jimin finally got someone as crazy as - " Jimin smacked his head with a red face . It was all so fast that no one could catch up. Suga and Hobi were giggling, too.

Yn finally looked up to Jimin and

"Well, she is not wrong about how she looks, though ; she is cute just your type, Jimin."
Taehyung  spoke.
He tapped Yn's shoulder and continued
"He never liked girls who were like, you know , drop dead gorgeous with the curviest bodies and sleak attitude for whom all guys almost pass out . He doesnt have a specific type , but he like crazy girls for sure , you are perfect i swear , additional to his choice , you are really really pretty and cute i would say that , and not the mechanical unnatural type pretty , the natural lively cute , i would fall for you if he wouldn't " Taehyung laughed.

Yn smiled, too. She put her head down and glanced towards Jimin.

"So, what do you think ?" She asked Jimin

"I -i don't like you, and I don't know you," he replied in a calm, low voice. He looked to the other side ; it's for sure that his heart fluttered.

"Hmm, I know that . What I am saying is that , from now on, I will hit on you ; if you still don't like me, I will stop ; if you do ,then we continue !! So I am following you and trying not to like anyone else, just like how you managed to not fall in love in the fast few months. That's it. Bye!!"

She stood up to leave when Tae asked
"I am now pretty curious by seeing your guts ; you could literally pull anyone , why our nerd friend. You don't have any motives, do you??"

"That's my question, too, though .Why, my brother?" Jin asked

"Hey, stop embarrassing her!!" Suga smacked Jin's head.

Yn giggled. "It's nothing much ; it just needs to be him . I don't know why ; I just know it's him," she glanced at Jimin and smiled.

Yeji and Yn returned .

"Hey , dude, what the hell ??!!" Yeji was freaking out to the extent where she only spoke in an inaudible voice.
"Since when do you love him?? Out of nowhere ??!!" She was freaking out.

"I will tell you." Yn smiled and replied, "I waited too long now ; it's him for sure ; it's a promise , it has to be him." she looked at the sky and smiled

Just one thing about Yn's eyes were that Yeji understood them .She just knew the look of her eyes ; it was calm and genuine.

.
.
.