You Can't Get Married!! Pt:1 (Spicynoodles/Spindragon)

(I'VE FIXED THESE HORRID MESS ONESHOTS!!)(Also requests are still open guys bc I really need ideas, my motivation is lacking- finals are like next week and I don't get out till the 9th so.. it's gonna be a shit tone of work and venting ig🥲)

Third Person POV:

Mk, Redson, and Mei were all hanging out at Pigsy Noodles just talking and of course; eating Noodles.

When suddenly Mei and Redson both got a text from their parents telling them to come home early. "Well this stinks, well. I'll see you two later, Bye!"

Mei said with a smile as she put her phone away and headed off home, Redson stood up and did the same as well. "I will see you later Noodle boy."

Redson said with a smile before disappearing into flames, Mk smiled gently before looking down at his noodles. "This is not gonna end well.."

––––

Redson was standing in front of his parents, confused why he was summoned; just then PIF began to speak.

"My Useless Child...Your Father..and I have decided something for you to do something very important."

PIF said while looking down, Redson tilted his head in confusion did his parents need an artifact or something?

And why did his mother seem so down? DBK forced a smile at Redson before saying.

"You're Getting Married."

Redsons eyes widened in surprise, His parents wanted him to we'd a stranger!? "What!? Why!? And I don't Know Them so why should I!?"

Redson said while curling his fists into a ball, DBK rolled his eyes while PIF lifted her head and looked directly at Redson.

"Actually..It is someone that you do know." PIF said calmly while turning her head to the side.

DBK huffed and nodded in agreement before following his Wife's gaze; Redson was confused but slowly turned and followed his Mother and Father's Gaze as he saw a shocking sight.

"DRAGON GIRL!?"
"REDBOi?!"

––––
When Mei was with her parents.
––––

"Alright Mom, what do you want?" Mei said casually as she walked into her home and placed her helmet in a random place.

Mei's Mother rolled her eyes while her Father just simply stared at a Vase that looked dusty(To him anyways).

Mei's Mother cleared her throat before forcing a smile. "You are Twenty Three Mei, and Me and your Father-"

"Your Mother decided to wed you to a demon." Mei's father butted in while wiping the dust off the vase, Mei's eyes widen in surprise before she glared at her mother.

"Why would you do that!? I'm Lesbian!" Mei said with anger in her voice, Mei's Mother just laughed before waving her daughters words off like she was joking.

"My sweet child! You don't like girls! You just haven't found the right man yet! Plus! This one is Rich so it will really help us!"

Mei's Mother said with a smile, Mei rolled her eyes and pretended to gag which earned a glare from her mother.

"Mom, we're already Rich! Look around you!" Mei said while showing her mom the surroundings, Mei's father turned his head and sighed.