Meet the other Queen ~Silktea~ ~DarkScorpion~

(Silktea and Darkscorpion Bc why not guys??)(Also I've seen a lot of kidnapping ones so i thought why not?)

-------------------------

Huntsman was walking around during the night, around 2am like normal.. nothing out of the ordinary. Until he felt himself get knocked on the back of the head and everything went black.

-------------------------

Sandy was sitting down at the counter while talking with Tang, it was a nice peaceful day. Not a cloud in the sky! Mk came over to the two and handed Tang some noodles while handing Sandy some tea.

"So..Sandy, how's the relationship with the Spider Queen errand boy?" Tang asked as he sipped his noodles, Sandy quickly spat out some of his drink and blushed a bright red. "I-It's going well! Except we haven't talked in a bit..She must be working him hard..."

Sandy said while looking down, Mk smiled and assured Sandy that Huntsman would talk to him soon. Sooner than he thought, because all of a sudden the Spider Gang bursted through the door, Scaring the Monkie Kid Group.

"MY DOOR!" Pigsy scream from the kitchen, falling to his knees and crying his heart out. The Spider Queen emerged from the Three Spider demons(Goliath, Syntax, and Spindrax) and she looked Pissed. They all did!

"What do you want Spider Queen?!" Mk yelled as he summoned his staff, the Spider Queen rolled her eyes and turned to Sandy. "You..." Sandy gulped and backed up a bit. "M-Me?" The Spider Queen growled and slammed her..leg?

Claw thing on to the ground, making the wood crack. "WHERE IS HUNTSMAN!?" The Spider Queen yelled angrily, Sandy looked at the Queen confused before standing up.

"What do you mean? Huntsman is missing?" Spindrax felt her eye twitch in annoyance before charging at Sandy but was held back by Syntax. "YES AND WE KNOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT!!"

Spindrax yelled in anger, Goliath began to pat his sisters head trying to calm her down. "No, No! I don't know where Huntsman is! I haven't seen him in a while! I thought he was with you!"

The Spider Queen rolled her eyes but she could tell the river demon was telling the truth.

"If he's not here...Than where is he?

-------------------------

Huntsman slowly opened his eyes, only to see a orange demon with Gold hair and a blue demon with silver hair standing above him.

Looking at him in curiosity, Huntsman jumped back and screamed in surprise but noticed that he couldn't scream, nor could he move. He was tied up! "So, this is da Spider Queens Errand Boy?"

The Gold one said in an Australian accent, Huntsman glared at the two as he began to struggle to set free from what was holding him. "Yeàh, I guess so mate..So what do we do with him?" The silver one asked while scratching his head, Jin scratched his chin before smilong and grabbing some more rope.

"Let's hang him over da city! And Make that Queen give us what we want!" Huntsman felt his eyes widen and struggled more, Yin shook his head and yanked the rope out if his brothers hands.

"We can't do dat! Her Demoness wants to be civil about dis!" Yin yelled in an annoyed tone, Jin growled before grabbing the other end of the rope and began a tug of war with the other.

Huntsman was now confused and a little scared, another Queen? Why does she want him? This is all too weird. A small round human (demon thing...he lives underground but he don't look like a demon so he's gonna be human) with a long greyish beard appeared with a staff.