Talk to me..

(IT'S TIME FOR AO BING AGAIN MOTHERFUCKERS-)

(⚠️TW⚠️ Body shaming/bullying. Blood, short, OC insert)

(OCS name is Silver. Now normally he's quiet and doesn't make comments like that...but someone needs to stir up drama)

(Body positivity! :D)

——————————

"Wow Nezha."

Nezha glanced behind him at the sudden voice. It was another Celestial Guard..except Nezha knew this one.

Silver stood proud and tall, he was the Highest Ranking Celestial. Overpowering Nezha. He gazed at the Lotus Prince for a while with a neutral expression.

Nezha felt small under his intense gaze. He shifted uncomfortably before turning to face Silver.

"Is there a problem, Silver?" Nezha questioned as he crossed his arms. His spear floated besides him.

Silvers neutral expression took formed into a smirk. He chuckled a bit and rested his hand on his hip.

"You've..really gained some pounds." Silver answered.

Nezha felt his eyes widen slightly, he looked down at himself before scoffing.

"What are you talking about Silver?" Nezha asked with a cold glare. Silver grinned and took a couple steps forward.

"I'm just helping you here, Nezha.." He began. Silver started circling around Nezha.

"You're becoming Fat."

"I'm surprised you're still able to fit into your uniform.."

"I never took you for one to be so Obese and gain so much so quickly."

Silver insulted, Nezha was frozen in place. He looked down at himself, staring at his body. 'Am I really gaining weight?..' Nezha wonder, he frowned and gently touched his stomach. Silver stopped behind Nezha and leaned behind him.

"You..Look..disgusting." Silver whispered, he leaned closer. His face practically against Nezhas ear.

"You..Are..disgusting." Silver muttered, showing no sympathy in his voice.

Those words stung and ran through Nezha's head, his breath became quicker as he stumbled a little.

"I..I must go!" Nezha announced loudly as he ran off. His spear fell to the ground with a loud clang.

Silver chuckled quietly to himself before turning away and walking back towards the Jade Palace.

——————————

Ao Bing approached the Jade Palace, excited because this was one of the days he was allowed to visit Nezha!

But when he arrived at the gates, all he saw was the spear. Ao Bing tilted his head in confusion and slowly bent down to pick up the spear.

Ao Bing looked around and sniffed the air.

"Nezha?.."

——————————

Nezha made it to a small hut in the garden, he rushed in and slammed the door behind him. Causing the whole hut to shake and even a few things to fall.

He began taking off his upper gear, throwing off his armor and letting it hit the floor. Nezha rushed towards the mirror and looked at himself..