Couple...Of Idiots (LONG) ~Silktea~ ~Light Spindragon~

(ALRIGHT!! So this idea was kind of a combination between: TheGalaxiesUniverses JamesLeckler
And gatagofast
The ideas were amazing sooo we're gonna see how this beautiful silktea oneshot goes!!!) (Also I just learned about the Spindragon ship so this sounds amazing!! So I decided to try it sooo- ye)

Third Person POV:

Huntsman was sitting in the Spider Queens lair with Goliath, trying to keep themselves occupied. Syntax and Mayor went out for a date while the Spider Queen went of to go see an old friend of hers, Huntsman sighed as he pulled out a tea bag with Sandy's little picture on it.

The Spider Blushed before banging his head against the table he was sitting at. "Still thinking about that Water Demon?" Goliath asked as he sat down next too Huntsman, holding a cup of tea. "I mean..after everything that happened I'm sure he would've hated me by now!"

Huntsman said while sitting up, but then slouched down into his chair. "But he doesn't..and...you know.. it's not like I despise him either..." Huntsman said while a deeper blush appeared on his face, Goliath asked before turning his head towards a random clock nearby.

"It's three thirty." Goliath said calmly, but Huntsman quickly stood up and he was panicking.

"I...INEEEDTOGOTELLHERMAJESTYTHATIMGOINGHUNTINGOKAYBYGOLIATH!!"  Huntsman said quickly before running off to leave the Spider Queens lair, he looked like he was late to something.

Goliath hummed in confusion as he watched his friend run away. "Strange.."

-------------------------------
At Sandy's Boat
-------------------------------

"But  I thought we were gonna have a sleepoooovvvveeeeerrrrrr!!!" Mei whined, Sandy was attempting to politely push a green skittle and a Delivery Boy out of his boat. But for some reason Sandy would not explain why.

"I'm sorry guys, but I need..some time to myself! I'm trying a new type of tea!" Sandy said as he finally pushed his friends out of his boat, MK and Mei quickly turned around with a smile. "We can-"

"ALRIGHTTHANKSFORCOMINGMYTWOBESTESTFRIENDSIWILLSEEYOUBOTHTOMORROWOKAYBYE!!"

and then Sandy slammed the door shut, Mei and MK looked at one another before smirking. "Wanna spy?" "You know it!"

-------------------------------
When Huntsman gets there
-------------------------------

Huntsman quickly landed on top of Sandy's roof and quickly looked around, making sure he wasn't followed. He sighed in relief before crawling into the nearest window and accidentally slipped and fell in the window. "SHI-!"

Huntsman stopped himself and looked up quickly to see what had caught him. "B-Blue!?" Huntsman said as a blush appeared across the spider demon, Sandy chuckled and gently set down the demon. "Still gotta work on the language I see."

Huntsman laughed quietly and nodded in agreement while scratching the back of his neck, Mo then came up and jumped into Huntsmans arms. "Oh! Hey Lazy cat..Missed me?" Huntsman asked with a giggle, Mo meowed happily and licked Huntsmans hand gently. Sandy couldn't help but laugh and feel a bit warm,  Huntsman was so adorable in his eyes.

"I'll make us some tea, you sit of the couch with Mo okay?" Sandy said while turning away from the demon and walked away into the kitchen, Huntsman stood there just staring from where Sandy was and sighed. "How am I supposed to tell that stupid Gentle Giant..?"