Red Smoke ~All Ships~ ~Angst~ (LONG)

(This wasn't requested but I thought about it and decided to do an all ship oneshot for once! Bc I'm bored and this has taken about two weeks to actually wright💀)(Also there will be small lemons with some of the ships but mainly just making out so yea-)(ENJOY)

(Silktea & Spindragon) Third Person POV:

Huntsman was sitting on his bed and thinking, thinking about what has happened.

The whole LBD thing, becoming a spirit..Coming back and seeing Blue again. It was a bit to much for him. So what better way than to take a smoke?

"I haven't done so in so long.." Huntsman mumbled to himself quietly, he stopped a while ago because Goliath caught him and was really upset about it, But he was using regular cigarettes.

The Spider demon found a better pair now. So Huntsman grabbed a lighter and one of the new cigarettes he found, and lit it.

Soon red smoke started to fill the room which confused Huntsman but he soon realized that these cigarettes were made for demons.

After a minute or two of Huntsmans smoking and puffing the cigarette, his door began to open.

Huntsman sat up quickly while waving away the smoke as much as he could. "Red Smoke? What kind of Cigarettes you doing?"

Huntsman looked up to see Spindrax standing there with her arms crossed, with a very annoyed look. "Don't tell anyone! I'll stop!"

Huntsman said in a worried tone before standing up, Spindrax sighed and sat down on Huntsmans bed. "I would tell you to stop..But I need one."

Spindrax said as she took her brothers lighter and one of his cigarettes, Huntsman soften his gaze before sitting down next to Spindrax. Taking another cigarette and the lighting it. "What's on your mind?"

Spindrax just puffed out some smoke and looked down. "Just thinking..about what's been happening i guess...You, Syntax, Goliath..Lolth.. turning into those spirit things for that Woman?!"

Spindrax layed back and just stared at the ceiling. "I was scared on my own..."

Huntsman sighed before waving the smoke away. "I was scared too...you know?" Spindrax turned to her brother. "Really..?" Before the two could talk more, Huntsmans door opened.

The two thought it was Goliath or Syntax so they only continued to smoke their cigarettes, what they didn't expect was...

"Huntsman?!" "Spindrax!?"

The two Spider demons quickly sat up to see Mei and Sandy standing there with a worried expression, Spindrax coughed in surprise while Huntsman began to wave the smoke away. "B-Blue! What are you doing here?"

Huntsman asked as he laughed nervously, Sandy couldn't help but soften his gaze and looked down but Mei went straight up to Spindrax.

Grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the room, Huntsman watched as his sister was pulled away and looked up at the disappointed River demon. "Are..you mad at me..?"

Sandy quickly looked at Huntsman and sat down next to him, Sandy took the Spider demons hand and just stared at him for a moment. "No..No I'm not mad.. I'm just... Surprised? I guess...I don't know..just Why?"

Sandy picked up one of the cigarettes. "This isn't a normal one, this one can actually harm you..do damage to you! Why would you..?" Huntsman looked down before his vision started to blur.

Sandy was quiet until he heard Huntsman sniffling and hiccuping. "I..I'm! I don't know why I was just...I was just stressed and that was the first thing I could think of! I just.. I'm sorry.. Please don't be mad.."